• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Saving Guilds.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
So basic idea is that the founder should be able to save the guild info so he can restart it..
The reason.
I am in an old world and players are scattered.
Hard to get them to join your guild because they don't want to leave a guild which is at level 30, as they can't return to it if they don't like the new guild.
Simply being able to save the guild and restart it by the founder doesn't disadvantage anyone and probably don't take up a lot of server space.
What do you think?

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
why restart It ? , you can always deleat then restart a new one but you restart at start lvl 0
or maybe i don't understand your idea and if i don't then loads of players won't ether + it ain't in proper format

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I think what he means is you are in a level 30 guild and your guild merges with say a level 40 guild. After some time you come to the conclusion you do not like it in the new guild and want to go back to your old guild, accept that is gone and you have to start from scratch again.

Good example of why ideas are asked to be formatted.

Easy solution, leave 1 player behind.

DeletedUser

I think what he means is you are in a level 30 guild and your guild merges with say a level 40 guild. After some time you come to the conclusion you do not like it in the new guild and want to go back to your old guild, accept that is gone and you have to start from scratch again.

That happened with my guild

AntiDuck

Corporal
That happened with my guild
It's easy, Inno's strongly supports family values.
You should (or maybe must) have a family*, actively playing FoE.
At least, family of 3.
It seems like most of the game tasks - sustainable development, quick goods trading or even goods exchange (when you need 100 gold but only has 20 Lumber) = are only solved within a family based guild. Including, but not limited to, joining other guilds and happily return to your own. Or, what's is more important, mutual understanding of how and which tasks (GE, GB) should be solved

* if you know, what I mean.

Decoder

Warrant Officer

I am talking about guilds where there is only one person left. Nobody to leave behind. Just take a look how many there are.

I am talking about guilds where there is only one person left. Nobody to leave behind. Just take a look how many there are.
Ah, that doesn't have to be because all guild members except one left the guild. Could be "ghost" guilds with only one player (gvg) or players who want to play solo - or just players who stopped playing.

Last edited: