• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Samsung Tab

DeletedUser

when loading game, I get an error message saying "flashplayer 11.2 neded". I have tried to load it a few times. What's the deal? I bought the tab because it could play games needing flash player. Any help is appreciated!

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the new Android operating systems aren't supporting flash anymore. I had no luck on my Galaxy s3 for the same reason : ( Apparently there's a program that lets you run flash on iOS (apple) devices but it costs money. There might be something like that for Android but I haven't looked into it yet myself.

DeletedUser653

You can load flash onto the samsung try google and youtube for instructions. The instructions include loading flash onto nexus 7 too

DeletedUser

You can load flash onto the samsung try google and youtube for instructions. The instructions include loading flash onto nexus 7 too

Well I checked it out, I guess you're talking about sideloading previous versions of flash player from the adobe website. Unfortunately, they only supported Android up until 11.1, so you still won't be able to play this game. I doubt you could load a newer flash player for windows PC onto your Android : ( Do you play this game on an Android device HRC? If anyone does I`d love to know how.

DeletedUser653

Not yet, waiting for nexus 7 32gb to come out on 29th Oct, but there are videos showing how to root and load flash onto the 8gb and 16gb nexus versions which I intend to try. We shall see then.

DeletedUser

The latest version of Flash for Android is 11.1. So therefore there is no way to install Flash 11.4, so you will not play any games on Android that require Flash 11.2 and up, unless Adobe comes out with updated version for Android.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The latest version of Flash for Android is 11.2. So therefore there is no way to install Flash 11.4, so you will not play any games on Android that require Flash 11.3 and up, unless Adobe comes out with updated version for Android.

Where can you find flash 11.2 for Android? From what I've found they stopped at 11.1 and won't be updating any further.

DeletedUser

Yeah you definitely can load a flash player onto your Android device, it's just a question of whether you can get a version of flash that is updated enough to run FoE. The one they recommend on the instructions you linked there looks promising though. I'll try it eventually, I just hate loading strange things onto my phone, have to do a bit more reading first.

DeletedUser653

I agree with you on being careful I tend to want to see more then one person recommending a solution and even then I only download from well known sites.

Have you looked at Boat Browser, seems to impliy it works with flash but no version number mentioned, but good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator: