• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

(Sale) May Madness 2021 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Our May Madness sale begins May 11th. Read all about it here and post your questions and feedback below! As usual, we can't offer any sneak previews on what items will be included in the sale!

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
50 fp for 1000 diamonds.
I wonder if inno gathers statistics about things people spend diamonds on. I really want to believe they do. If so, how many people buy fp?

50 fp for 995 diamonds? Are you taking the micky? At worse, 50 fp can be realised in 50 hours. While 995 diamonds at best will take perhaps months to realise by completing GE4 and having a diamond farm. What sort of an idiot would exchange 995 diamonds for 50 forge points? I find promotions of this nature insulting and irritating, they do not inspire me to spend more money, they deter me.

Powe

Brigadier-General
50 fp for 995 diamonds? Are you taking the micky? At worse, 50 fp can be realised in 50 hours. While 995 diamonds at best will take perhaps months to realise by completing GE4 and having a diamond farm. What sort of an idiot would exchange 995 diamonds for 50 forge points? I find promotions of this nature insulting and irritating, they do not inspire me to spend more money, they deter me.
They're targeting idiots.

r21r

Major-General
Yes, exactly. Wait hanami kit day, buy lanterns, get as many kits as you want. That's how all sensible players spend diamonds in any case. So sales should be compared to them, not to flat diamond prices appointed by inno.
in my case, i was missing a kit for maxxing out a hypodrome and bought the last kit on the previous sale (i think february)
i still find it usefull that i could buy it, even for higher price, but for sure the prices on the "Sales" ain't attractive, at least to me.

only thing i might be spending diamonds (not money) today, is if Checkmates appear, knowing that they will be expensive, but i like them..

Draqone

Corporal
Well, think about it this way:

1000 diamonds is about 10 Euros. If 50 FP is roughly 1h of gameplay, this deal might be worth for anyone who earns more than 10 Euros per hour, assuming they enjoy their work more than they enjoy FoE. :lol:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
There are actually cases where reno at this price is reasonable. At least it's cheaper than you can get in most events. There's usually some surplus of renos for most players, but I've been in a situation where I'd at least consider it. Wouldn't probably go for it still, but I can imagine people buying it.