• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other (Sale) May Madness 2020 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Our May Madness sale begins May 15th. Read all about it here and post your questions and feedback below! As usual, we can't offer any sneak previews on what items will be included in the sale!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a shame
i earn my stuff in forge of empires not buy
Its hard but rewarding that's why i bought longhouses and sold them and i will never use diamonds even in sales
I will fight my way through the game the hard way even if i get raided time to time.
I shall never buy diamonds or premium buildings.Well i don't even like beta because of diamonds being given 24/7

Agent327

Overlord
i exaggerated agent because i got 1000 diamonds in beta for no reason other than an event starting

And that proves you do not get it.

You have been playing for a couple of months now and you act like you know the game. Problem is time and time again you show you do not. Maybe it is wise to learn first, before you pipe in on every subject.

DeletedUser

And that proves you do not get it.

You have been playing for a couple of months now and you act like you know the game. Problem is time and time again you show you do not. Maybe it is wise to learn first, before you pipe in on every subject.
actually i restarted 4 weeks ago LOL
i used to play in 2018 i reached LMA then stopped now im playing forever

Agent327

Overlord
why does one gets diamond on beta?

Beta is the test server. They started testing there in 2012. Things like new era's and events are tested before they go to the life servers. In order to be able to test everything on beta, players are awarded diamonds when a new era or event starts. That way they can also test the spending of diamonds during events and the difference it makes. Up until somewhere in 2019 it was not even possible to buy diamonds on beta. The gifted way was the only way to get them, except from winning them in the game, but since beta only has one wotrld, winning them is peanuts. Since a lot of players use beta as their real world, instead of a testworld, they introduced the option to buy diamonds on beta as well. However, since it remains a test world, they also still give free diamonds to test. That does not happen 24/7, but just on special occasions and only to active players. If you are not active, you get nothing,

Anything else?

DeletedUser

Beta is the test server. They started testing there in 2012. Things like new era's and events are tested before they go to the life servers. In order to be able to test everything on beta, players are awarded diamonds when a new era or event starts. That way they can also test the spending of diamonds during events and the difference it makes. Up until somewhere in 2019 it was not even possible to buy diamonds on beta. The gifted way was the only way to get them, except from winning them in the game, but since beta only has one wotrld, winning them is peanuts. Since a lot of players use beta as their real world, instead of a testworld, they introduced the option to buy diamonds on beta as well. However, since it remains a test world, they also still give free diamonds to test. That does not happen 24/7, but just on special occasions and only to active players. If you are not active, you get nothing,

Anything else?
Yes, Why we Get Bugs on Live Servers if there is a BETA Server ?
Why they Get Diamonds to Test Things if we take more than Half the Bugs on the Live Servers ?

Any response much appreciated thanks

Darkclaw

Private
Beta is the test server. They started testing there in 2012....That does not happen 24/7, but just on special occasions and only to active players. If you are not active, you get nothing,

Anything else?
one of those is the right reason but then you are not sure which one and dumped everything you got.

As usual, you don't know how it works.

Besides that, great feedback. It REALLY helps.