• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Saint Patrick’s Day Event 2023 Feedback

Spartan08

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please leave your feedback for the Saint Patrick’s Day Event starting on February 23rd below. See here for the full details of the event.

Ev4ma

Captain
The button to access the event looks kinda off in browser. But I like the leprechaun hat with the gold in it.
1676912012070.png

Zontan

Private
The event is tomorrow and the link to the forum announcement is still (it's been a few days) to the Forge bowl 2023 event...

Female avatars looking young and charming but Male avatars looking like crossed 50+ age. Please make male avatars also young next time to match the female avatars or make the female avatars also like little old looking (kind of jealousy, you may think but cannot control my thoughts on it).

suethegreat

Captain
Female avatars looking young and charming but Male avatars looking like crossed 50+ age. Please make male avatars also young next time to match the female avatars or make the female avatars also like little old looking (kind of jealousy, you may think but cannot control my thoughts on it).
Think pixels are rationed. Never understood why there could not be more choice. Ok in RL the gender options have gone OTT. I do love owl lady but no way should she cost £15. Real shame the diamond option has been removed. Also feedback on Hyacinth if I was Irish i would wonder if a halloween/voodoo av had popped in maybe its the artist in me lol. She's scary.

Last edited:
Mmm, my favourite mini-game of the year. The building stats look odd, but the fragmented buildings that it gives seem to make up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malynn

Corporal
I like the concept that the main event building on reaching a certain level will generate fragments to upgrade it further (Druid Hut to Archdruid Hut). It gives players who are not able to get the building fully upgraded, an opportunity to get that final upgrade without having to wait 12 months until the same event the following year when upgrade kits appear as a daily reward.