• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Run

DeletedUser2456

Hello Guys,
I am the Founder of RUN on the "Arvahall" server
I Would like to give the Opputunity in opening the Guild to Other members!
We are currently a guild who is just in the neighbourhood who could just trade and talk agaisnt each other.
If more players join the general vibe of RUN will increase including ranks, trades, friendships and fights and hopefully we can beat the Alchemist' :cool:

If you would Like to join Please message me / Reply to these forums or
Ingame: Chomeozone & johnzr

Guild Name: RUN

Leader(s) of Guild: Chomeozone & johnzr

Requirements to Join: Min points = 2.5k Can change under situations Must be active, we do weekly checks of Points / Battles and you must be able to contribute to the alliance trading

Why we rock: The alliance name is what makes us Cool:P

How many in our guild: 10

Max player cap in guild: Game is 80, in the alliance it is 75
Regards,
Chrome
P.S If you are a smaller alliance looking for a Merge please PM and we can sort something out.

Last edited by a moderator: