• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rule Enforcement this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

Hello kings and queens

I am letting everyone know that I am doing a massive multi account hunt this week since people are off celebrating the holidays and I have some down time.

If you share an account with another person like a guild mate so that you can help each other collect goods while offline that is against the rules.

If you create multiple accounts to try and boost your great building with FP from your other accounts you WILL lose your great building whether you spent diamonds on it or not.

If you have Family members playing the same world as you here is some helpful advice.

1. Notify ingame support of you sharing a computer with another person. (a note will be made on your file for this but dont think notifying will release you from account sharing or multi account penalties we still have ways of knowing ;) )
2. under no circumstances log into each others accounts.
3. Its safest not to trade with each other. (some staff might get confused and you will get caught in the cross hairs)

When we check for multi accounting and account sharing we make pretty sure we have the correct information before doing this. The old.. those accounts belongs to my spouse and 47 kids doesnt cut it when there are 49 accounts under a persons name.

If your not breaking rules then dont worry about this announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.