• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Royal Garden Set not giving additional rewards

DeletedUser14881

First a picture of how I placed my Royal Garden Set:

HnNlCPi.png

I made sure to include in the picture the tooltip and the FP timer to show that I have just collected their main bonus (coins, medals, and goods) activating their cooldown and that my FP bar is still empty.

Except for some vertical (or would be horizontal?) repositioning, they have been always placed like this, side by side, and the game interface always reported me the three of them are connected by roads and as a Set, and until a few updates ago they always worked.

I can't say for sure when exactly it stopped working. I know that I noticed a couple of days ago that I was collecting them and the FP wasn't coming.

Yesterday I even disconnected them, messing my sync on purpose, just to check if the buildings would blink red, pointing they're not in a Set anymore. They did but as soon as I reconnected them, they blinked green so I was good to go, or so I thought.

DeletedUser14881

I see, then it was fixed and the tooltip is misleading. In that case, it's sad because it defeats the design concept it's could've been based on

Amy Steele

General
joesoap is correct, for the full bonuses, your King Statue needs to be touching both the other 2 set buildings. If you were getting both bonuses in that configuration before, then it was a bug. As it is, this is not a bug, so marking accordingly.