• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Royal Bathhouse motivation priority

Hello,

I have Royal Bathhouse from the Egypt settlement at L4 producing 8fp, 6 troops and etc.. and i think it doesn't get motivated with any priority. I have Dark Doorwayas and L1 SoKs motivated before the Bathhouse which still sits unmotivated.

ncshsg

Private
The Royal Bathhouse produces FP as a part of its base production, so it does not require any motivation to produce them and as such it is treated as a regular residential building with no specific priority in the motivation list.

DeletedUser96901

correct
the Royal Bathhouse is a random house when it comes to aiding

I have Dark Doorwayas and L1 SoKs motivated before the Bathhouse which still sits unmotivated.
that are not random houses

that are buildings that need aiding to give the FP