• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Royal Bathhouse - Motivation (AID) priority

Add Units to motivation priority?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Proposal
New Royal Bathhouse isnt motivating because its not produce FP-s After motivation (no need for it, but its crucial to get motivated to get up to 10 units), so i propos that developers change this.

Didnt found this idea already raised on EN forum.

Reason
After spending months in Egypt settlement to fully level this new Royal Bathhouse building to get more units, its not on any priority list for motivation, so it will stay unmotivated for many times, and constantly checking it is a no go for this kind of powerfull building.

Details
Its very simple. Developers create new type of priority list and create UNIT category and move it above FP category.

So it would look like this:

-UNITS (new one)
"existing ones under
-Forge Points (for example Lord's Manor or Pillar of Heroes Level 7)
-Random good (for example Royal Cascade or Athlete Living Quarters)
-Goods of age (for example Caravansary or Kiosk)
-Medals (for example Pole House or Shrine of Awe)
-Blueprints (for example Shrine of Inspiration)
-Guild Power
-Coin / Supplies / Happiness"

What we know: " The prioritization of buildings is automatic and is coded into the game. There is no longer a list of buildings with aiding priority, the aiding priority is automatic and managed by the game itself. "

Balance/Abuse Prevention
Cant be abused.

DeletedUser117610

It might be justified changing the motivation algorithm if there was an intention to add more buildings of this nature. But unless that was indicated I'd suggest an easier fix would be to to adjust the fp output so that some at least (or additional) fp were provided with motivation. That's probably DNSL but it would solve the problem with minimal adjustment,

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I like the idea, sort of, but won't vote due to the poorly crafted options.

Sorry for poorly writed Idea, but english isnt my primary language, but when i see some bigger issue here in game i report, so everyone will benefit from it, not just attackes.

Inno strategy cleary is, to spend all that goods and units what accumulated in the game for years, so they will provide more goods + units buildings in the future, because there new system (GbG) can and will eat them all up. You cant get more goods/units what you could spend in GbG, so honestly this was superb sollution from them.

So please vote, everyone here need more unit, who are playing all feauture in this game.

jamin101

Private
Get a high level Château and Traz and you won’t have those problems. Bathhouse is not the solution to having troops, Traz is, and it doesn’t need to be motivated.

I not a fan of those statements there. Having a high lvl Traz does not end all unit problems and saying boathouse is not the solution to units is essentially the same as saying FP buildings isnt the solution to more FP if u have Cape. if u can have more, why would u settle for less. U can have a lvl 100+ traz and still have troops problems as a players GBG and GVG activity will heavily influence the amount of used troops.

jamin101

Private
+1 from me
Big reason to say yes to this is how long it takes to get those bathhouse lvls.. can take several months. In that regard, would worse than grinding thru an event, and then realizing youre missing the last upgrade for it. Sure its not the end of the world, but its a little upsetting

Just out of curiosity, where do unit production buildings currently fall on the poltivate list? Do they even have a spot on the list considering how new it is to be able to get units outside of military buildings and traz

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Only this kind of buildings are aided by priority under, so because no unit aid coded into the game, and this Bathhouse have no FP/goods/medals/BPs/coins/supplys bonus after it is aided, it will be aided after all this other special buildings are.
For this kind of extra power building, it need to be aided by priority.

Thats why i raised this. I am shure Inno will change this eventually, but for faster this process, Idea is here :)

"-Forge Points (for example Lord's Manor or Pillar of Heroes Level 7)
-Random good (for example Royal Cascade or Athlete Living Quarters)
-Goods of age (for example Caravansary or Kiosk)
-Medals (for example Pole House or Shrine of Awe)
-Blueprints (for example Shrine of Inspiration)
-Guild Power
-Coin / Supplies / Happiness"

Ps.: ALL GB-s after lvl 100 is very hard to lvl, Inno knows that and gives us Bathhouse...thats the same like 10 Traz lvls + that other units building like Dojo and Emissaries giving you some units but still, top guilds/players spend them.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
10 + units from Bathhouse x 80 members = 800 units = 100 GvG sieges/DAs or you can spend this units on GbG and so on.....once againe, this little building is a game changer, and for shure we will get more this kind of building, so this aid priority need to be sorted.

Try to lvl your Traz after 100-110-120-130-140 and beyond, and you will see if this is so simple or not. Geting units from other building is way cheaper like to get extra FP-s to lvl it...even if you would get extra FP building, you not have space to place them.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
10 + units from Bathhouse x 80 members = 800 units = 100 GvG sieges/DAs or you can spend this units on GbG and so on.....once againe, this little building is a game changer, and for shure we will get more this kind of building, so this aid priority need to be sorted.

Try to lvl your Traz after 100-110-120-130-140 and beyond, and you will see if this is so simple or not. Geting units from other building is way cheaper like to get extra FP-s to lvl it...even if you would get extra FP building, you not have space to place them.

Hmm. I get 100+ units from my Level 118 Traz DAILY. It's easy to level with a 1.9 thread.

I have data for a couple of levels for you:
Traz Leveling time
Given: 526 fps/day
Computed for 1.9 threads:
level→days to level
96→4.89
97→5.13
98→5.32
99→5.60
and the numbers just keep going up
a level 104 arc needs 7.08 days to level
you can compute your own numbers, but I guarantee a arc 1.9 thread is not the end-all be-all for high level gb's

ncshsg

Private
Thank you, the developers are already aware that some players would like to see the Royal Bathhouse added in the prioritization list.

Status
Not open for further replies.