• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Royal Bathhouse - Egypt Best Units

HI,
I have completed the Viking and Feudal Japan builds and I am now starting on the Royal Bathnouse. 10 Units for a single selfaid if not already motivated has to be a best swap ever.

I am not into fighting so use auto battle a lot. What are the best units in terms of bang for buck? I appreciate it depends what unit you are against but is there one that is generally better?
Thanks Atilla

Nubian archers are the best, place to 2 barracks right at the beginning. Quest will ask you to have one training camp but as soon as you build it remove it and replace with Nubian barracks. You can easily autobattle most enemies with them except for the highest difficulty ones.

Shazzye

Private
Build 2 nubian archer camps. On easy+medium fight you skip 2 first rounds with all units and autobattle the rest.
Hard fights you can fight with same strategy against some units that don't counter you. I tend to build 1 elephant stables to help with hard fights(when I have enough space and not enough loot).

Emberguard

Legend
It really depends on how good you are at utilising the specific units you choose to use. But the ranged and the artillery units tend to work the best. Especially if you’re willing to manual fight

suethegreat

Captain
Now doing Egypt as Vikings completed. Is it REALLY necessary to have such a long retraining period for fallen/damaged troops (archers in my case) 4 hrs each and you cannot recover the next until the first is retrained. Working with 2 nubian camps you also dont see which unit is from which so i now have a camp with 1 healing unit and 4 to retrain at 4 hrs each lol (2nd fight failure). For the first time i havent had % bonus on loot so will soon have idle productions :) oh joy.
Oops silly me answer my own question...spend diamonds to speed up recovery.

Last edited: