• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Round Table Knights is recruiting!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3595
  • Start date

DeletedUser3595

Round Table Knights is recruiting!!!!!!

If you want to join, just send me an email by the game my name is Kimern or reply to this thread.
I will send you an invite and you can try us out for a day or week and see how it goes.
As soon as you join we will support you're Buildings.

Those interested in joining, become one of the Knights of the Round Table.

Little about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table:

The famous story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round table is well known. King Arthur is the figure at the heart of the Arthurian legends but the Knights of the Round Table play an important part in the story and legend of King Arthur. The Arthurian legend revolves around the Code of Chivalry followed by King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. The basis for the code of Chivalry followed by King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table were Honour, Honesty, Valour and Loyalty. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table were ' Brothers in Arms'.

DeletedUser

Hi kimern. I'm in Round Table Knights on Brisgard. Are you in the same guild name on a different server?

Thanks,
Huntra

DeletedUser3595

Hello im in Dinegu :) my guild is Round Table Knights, looks like it. i started the guild 2-3 months ago.

DeletedUser

Round Table Knights rule in all worlds then!!!! Good luck with the recruitments.