Rouge dan

Zandar the complicated

Master Corporal
Thanks for the helpful answer - traz and Alcatraz - I get it now. One needs to get used to all the acronyms and nicknames in FOE to fully understand what's going on. Maybe someone will compile a "dictionary" to help newbies to the game. (Please don't suggest I do it just because it's my idea!) As to the Colosseum as a GB I have already been told that it's not worth the space which is a pity as one seems to get the bps (Blueprints!) easily and I like to get medals but then I also like happiness and troops (presumably ones that can win battles).

Zandar the complicated

Master Corporal
Andrew may I ask if there are other helpful pages that can assist when playing the game like for instance what each GB does and the strength of units. I have read the Wiki but it's not easy to print out so that it can be referred to. Agent327 you are also welcome to comment if you feel like it.

Agent327

Emperor
Nothing is easy to print out, cause it is a lot of info.

Depending on the languages you speak you can look on other forums as well for guides. Replace "en" in the url of this forum with "us" for instance and you will have another forum in the (close to) english language. You can see in how many countries the game is, so try those if you speak the language.