• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

roguess

• Thread starter DeletedUser112551
  • Start date

DeletedUser112551

is it allowed for rogues to be automatically transformed into another unit before bring hit? IF so, how is it done? IF this is a hack and allowed to stand, boy have I got some code for you! IF a hack, I intend to report it

DeletedUser

If it's in the app, there's a bug. You see the unit in which the Rogues will transform from the beginning of the battle. That, however, is only an aesthetical bug, it does not affect the battle's unfolding.

DeletedUser112027

Not a hack. Just a visual glitch as mentioned above. And... what a dumb hack it would be. The blessing of the rogue shield is that it absorbs the first hit without taking any damage. If a kid hacked the game and made it so his/her rogues turned PRIOR to being hit... well... then they deserve the damage they will receive... because they aren't very smart.

Agent327

Overlord
Before the first move is made? How come I have never seen this before?

That is a question I can not answer. Fact is that if your opponent can move first and the unit to move first can reach the rogue it will go up in smoke before you can see that unit move.

Same if you are facing a Manta. Your unit can show a poison sign before the first manta moves.

DeletedUser112551

Not a hack. Just a visual glitch as mentioned above. And... what a dumb hack it would be. The blessing of the rogue shield is that it absorbs the first hit without taking any damage. If a kid hacked the game and made it so his/her rogues turned PRIOR to being hit... well... then they deserve the damage they will receive... because they aren't very smart.
In this case, there is an advantage. They are cannon from get go and the opponent is so strong that my units are wiped out before they can get across the field. What I do not understand is if they are so strong, then why cheat? Again there is no first hit.

DeletedUser

Can you exactly describe what you faced?
Were you attacking or defending? Were doing it from App or from PC? How did you know that the transformed rogues were actually rogues? Did they suffer damage on their first hit? Did they attack before being hit? If so, was it like a melee unit or like a ranged unit?

Agent327

Overlord
In this case, there is an advantage. They are cannon from get go and the opponent is so strong that my units are wiped out before they can get across the field. What I do not understand is if they are so strong, then why cheat? Again there is no first hit.

What part of this do you not understand? It is a visual glitch, nothing else. Opponent always moves before your rogue and the outcome is already known before the move is shown.