• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rogues

DeletedUser114563

For the sake of those misinformed.

Did you know that you shouldn't fight with only rogues !

Why, because they don't have a troop to transform to and they will all be killed and 8 rogues will be wasted.

PS. It came to a post that a member was suggesting that I should fight with 8 rogues so I'm just clarifying a misconception.

DeletedUser114563

Is this Forum meant to run on clean posts or on posts of sarcasm or offensive comments ?

DeletedUser112892

I like neighbours with 8 rogues... waiting outside the city in their pretty green ceremonial robes to welcome me in and help myself to whatever I fancy.
Lucky you, luckiest I've come up to was guy with 2 heavy, 1 light unit and 5 Rogues :(

DeletedUser112745

Lucky you, luckiest I've come up to was guy with 2 heavy, 1 light unit and 5 Rogues :(
You'll get one someday.
I do have a semi-regular neighbour in particular who ends up in my hood maybe every two or three hood changes. Has 8 rogues. Never changes them.
So very kind and hospitable of that person to give me free FPs to further my own cause. Gives me hope for the future of humanity after all.

DeletedUser112892

You'll get one someday.
I do have a semi-regular neighbour in particular who ends up in my hood maybe every two or three hood changes. Has 8 rogues. Never changes them.
So very kind and hospitable of that person to give me free FPs to further my own cause. Gives me hope for the future of humanity after all.
If he has TF or Maharaja with 4 subsequent buildings, then you are lucky ;)

Agent327

Overlord
You'll get one someday.

You do know it is done on purpose? He just hasn't figured out 1 rogue is enough.

DeletedUser114563

2 Ronin Bots, 4 Turturrets and 2 Rogues just got 3 Ronin Bots on the GE level III and 1 pumpkin on the Fall Event ( 40/75 ) and also thanks to my lovely Kraken :)
The 2 Rogues being solely used as bait for the game's 2 Medusas which attack before everything else.
So I landed with 6 Turturrets against the games' 4 on the 2nd wave of attacking and I took the advantage and killed 2 of the games' 4 Turturrets . So end result, only 2 Rogues got killed :)

Last edited by a moderator: