• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Rogues not appearing in army

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It is likely you pressed on of the keys to select a specific type of military (i.e. Heavy, or Fast) Have to unselect to get all units. IT does not matter if you select an age, as rogues are ageless.

Emberguard

Legend
Some screenshots of the problem would be nice

However, Rogues are classified as light units. So look under light units

Screenshot of my army and the rogue hideout

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 12.25.24 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 12.25.24 pm.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 12.25.17 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 12.25.17 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 138

Emberguard

Legend
Not a bug as far as I'm aware. You've assigned them to your PvP Arena defending army

When viewing the actual military building unit slots:
Sword = Attacking Army slot
Shield = City Defending Army slot
Castle = PvP Arena Defending Army slot

There was a lot of feedback on Beta forums when the Arena first came out stating it took up too much space when displaying both City Defence and PvP Arena defending armies in your army management screen.

What I would recommend you do is get unattached units and assign those to your PvP arena defense. That way you'll be able to free up your attached units for everything else.

If you go into your game settings you can activate the unattached banner to make it easier to tell apart which units are attached (from a building in your city) and unattached (no city building)