• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

rogues do not get killed by single shot after real unit dies

DeletedUser653

• World: EN1
  • Browser and Version: Google Version 39.0.2171.95 m
  • Overview of the bug: Fighting with 1 real unit and 7 rogues, if real unit dies the remaining Rogues still convert from rogues to the real units identity and then fight as normal. they should die from 1 hit after the only real unit dies.
  • Screenshots: N/A
  • How often this occurs: over last 2 days everytime i have let real unit die, maybe 3 or 4 times. but its consistant.
  • Urgency: Medium
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes, repeated over 2 days.

So my real unit dies but any remaining rogues still convert to that real units form and then they fight as normal.

DeletedUser97349

I have been unable to reproduce this issue; has anyone else experienced it?

DeletedUser97349

With nothing further to go on, I will mark this as unable to reproduce and move to archive, however should anyone continue to experience this I will reopen the investigation.