• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Rogue stuck in my Attacking Army

I have a rogue stuck in my attacking army.. trying to add units and the game tells me the army is full when I click out and back in there is a rogue in the empty spot?..
I would post a screen recording but I’m not sure if I can here?.. I added photos to show you

Attachments

• F381139A-0BD0-4F32-9E63-00DEE336F0D4.png
    F381139A-0BD0-4F32-9E63-00DEE336F0D4.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 190
  • 1E323D8D-7404-4708-860A-0D44A67A0B6F.png
    1E323D8D-7404-4708-860A-0D44A67A0B6F.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 184
  • C4789802-66C8-4EF6-9185-1402D260CA34.png
    C4789802-66C8-4EF6-9185-1402D260CA34.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 195

DeletedUser117610

Wasn’t fixed by multiple restarts, switching wifi to 4G, removing all troops and adding various types, happens on battleground and campaign.

I gem healed the rogue and did another combat, and then the same thing happened again.

After the bug happens if you drag other units out of the army it creates blank slots in your available troops.

DeletedUser117610

If you attempt to contact support now there is a post “8th unit replacement”; it’s a known issue on mobile. The issue doesn’t show with a search (at least I couldn’t find it) but if you go to post a ticket then the following shows:

8th unit replacement
We are currently investigating an issue on mobile where the 8th unit of an army cannot be replaced.

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with this. We have this matter currently under investigation and will let you know when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime

This problem should now be fixed. Please try again and inform me whether the problem is still occurring
Ember, I didn't have this issue yesterday but I do now on C, doesn't seem to be occurring on my other worlds

Edit: have managed to clear it by fighting with the blank space, the unit showed up afterwards and was a catapult not a rogue

Last edited:

DeletedUser117610

After a few hours of TLC the injured rogue in question was ready to rumble again. Few battles in the same problem happened and was only resolved by getting that guy killed (as per the helpful comment from @TheOriginalBagger above). I assume it was the same guy anyway, they all look the same to me. The problem didn’t reoccur with subsequent battles. This may indicate that the problem (indexing?) was fixed for new armies but may linger for armies that were already formed, or maybe it’s just very intermittent.

Anyone who encounters the same problem should remove everything except the injured rogue(s) from them their army and send them off to fight, and the problem will be quickly and violently solved.

It’s very Sun Tzu, and I quote “something something kill the soldier that is different to the rest.”

EDIT; as per the above comment, it seems the problem persists. I’m on latest iOS.

DeletedUser117610

Ember, I didn't have this issue yesterday but I do now on C, doesn't seem to be occurring on my other worlds

Was the army with the problem formed today or previously? It’s possible they fixed it at the point of forming the army which means that existing armies might still have the problem. This may be a false lead but worth considering

Was the army with the problem formed today or previously? It’s possible they fixed it at the point of forming the army which means that existing armies might still have the problem. This may be a false lead but worth considering
No, was a fresh army for GE and wasnt a rogue

Emberguard

Legend
No, was a fresh army for GE and wasnt a rogue
What things have you tried so far?

- clearing game cache?

To do this on an Android Device:​
1. Open Settings​
2. Scroll and Locate Applications Manager​
3. Scroll and Open Game App​
4. Select storage​
5. Clean cache​
6. Clean data (password must be known)​
7. Turn off the device and restart​
8. Log-in to game follow download updates​
- Hard reset of the device?
- Turn router off and on again?
- Reinstall App?

What things have you tried so far?

- clearing game cache?

To do this on an Android Device:​
1. Open Settings​
2. Scroll and Locate Applications Manager​
3. Scroll and Open Game App​
4. Select storage​
5. Clean cache​
6. Clean data (password must be known)​
7. Turn off the device and restart​
8. Log-in to game follow download updates​
- Hard reset of the device?
- Turn router off and on again?
- Reinstall App?
As I said before I fought with the "empty space" and after the unit showed up so I could swap it out. Not occured again since but just reporting as requested :) will try other things above if it keeps happening