• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rogue Army Management

• Thread starter DeletedUser101637
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser99588

So many suggestions for the improvement of the Army Management and yet few ever introduced by devs. It is very clunky for fighting quickly and I've come to the conclusion it is by design. They do not want quicker fighting in GvG as it will only exacerbate the glitches currently experienced, especially at reset.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
On the app there is a workaround if you are lower age or even higher age which also works on browser version as well... i then just filter by age and look at lets say VF troops and my rogues come on top ...as i have no true VF tropps ... the same works when i hit on much lower age like bronz where also i don't have any tropps as well ... like in pics below...while it isnt the best solution it can help while we don't get better ...
Webp.net-resizeimage (11).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (12).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (13).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (14).jpg

Agent327

Overlord
On the app there is a workaround if you are lower age or even higher age which also works on browser version as well... i then just filter by age and look at lets say VF troops and my rogues come on top ...as i have no true VF tropps ... the same works when i hit on much lower age like bronz where also i don't have any tropps as well ... like in pics below...while it isnt the best solution it can help while we don't get better ...

Amazing no one mentioned that before.

Oh, wait. Someone did.

-1 it's simple enough to filter to a much lower age where you know you have no troops (I usually go for bronze) and then all that is shown are my hundreds of Rogues ready for selection

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Amazing no one mentioned that before.

Oh, wait. Someone did.
Yes it is very amazing how i also have the same idea ... wow ... i am the best lol

Non the less the idea is great ....
Edit: and it can be of use to all players...

Last edited:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Although there is that work around, it isn't so good when used in browser ... on app for GE works ok ... on browser not perfect, and with this idea could work perfect in all situations...

scibuff

Sergeant
Rather than another filter I would prefer if the army screen remembered my filter choice (while we at it, every filter choice should be remembered, e.g. when i search my intentory or when I search for a particular good to trade) until I lot out.

DeletedUser99588

Rather than another filter I would prefer if the army screen remembered my filter choice (while we at it, every filter choice should be remembered, e.g. when i search my intentory or when I search for a particular good to trade) until I lot out.

This would be nice but I'm guessing the way it is programmed they would need to add numerous extra fields in their database to implement it.

When selecting troops - just make a mental note where on the scroll slider bar the type of troops you want are - then - when re-opening the army window to add/refresh troops - don't scroll - just click that spot on the slider bar.

Works for me.

DeletedUser113901

When selecting troops - just make a mental note where on the scroll slider bar the type of troops you want are - then - when re-opening the army window to add/refresh troops - don't scroll - just click that spot on the slider bar.

Works for me.
There is no slider bar on the app.

DeletedUser110713

+1
The rogues at the end of my list are often damaged, so using the slider doesn't quite get you there.
I prefer the Age dropdown to stay at the current Age.