• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Road Tiles

DeletedUser100065

Are you building the ones of your age as the quest states? I can't remember but i thought it said some of your age or some more of previous age. Make sure your following that part as well.

Clydesdale34

Private
I do not have the ones for my age yet - can only build the previous age which I needed to build 9 and I built 7 of those roads and nothing.

DeletedUser9168

if you contact support, they will be able to see what you are buying and give you advice on whether you are fulfilling the quest correctly

Clydesdale34

Private
I did that. Apparently you need to be in or above Post-Modern Era to play this event.
I think that is extremely unfair to probably half of the players in this game. Why would you have an event that not all players can participate in. No wonder people get discouraged and leave this game. Does Inno care about that?
If the game is going to have events, there should never be a quest in an event that every player cannot complete.

DeletedUser9168

I did that. Apparently you need to be in or above Post-Modern Era to play this event.
I think that is extremely unfair to probably half of the players in this game. Why would you have an event that not all players can participate in. No wonder people get discouraged and leave this game. Does Inno care about that?
If the game is going to have events, there should never be a quest in an event that every player cannot complete.

there is no way that that can be correct! send your ticket back requesting escalation to next level.
I am participating in this event on worlds ranging from Bronze Age to Arctic Future, and have encountered no problems with any age city - they have all successfully completed the build a road quest.

DeletedUser108240

I do not have the ones for my age yet - can only build the previous age which I needed to build 9 and I built 7 of those roads and nothing.
Sorry. but if if you have completed just one research of the next age then you are 'in' that age and cannot complete the quest until you have finished a road research in that age. The road researches are usually early in each age, so it should not be too hard-