• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ristirüütlid, maybe you are the one we need!

DeletedUser

All new and old members let me know if you are looking a guild for yourself. Maybe our guild Ristirüütlid are right move to you. Let me know if you want be a part of our guild. Baltic Sea´s next most powerful guild will rise with your support. Join us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So few of you have been so brave to contact us to join our guild. We are gaining power every day, our guild has risen from ashes and become top 200 team, help us to become stronger, contact us! "Ristirüütlid"-are your new guild!
Regards,
Allxar..

DeletedUser

Growing everyday now up to 23 members and in top 170. We trade active and working on forum activity, we need all the help! come join!

DeletedUser3157

Estonians usually end up dominating whatever games the few of them decide to try out, so by that reasoning alone I would give this one a shot if I weren't already in a commitment.

DeletedUser

Velael and invite will be sent soon, when you join please sign rollcall in the guild forum, thank you

DeletedUser

Estonians always give their best and there will be a always winners and losers and we deside to not be a losers. Sorry, you can´t join us hint, I think you would been a really great soldier in our guild! greatings to you hint!Keep the same spirit and may the gods be with you!
Allxar!

DeletedUser

Hei, merlinishere.
You are more than welcome. i have send you a invitation to our guild!
Best of all,
Allxar

DeletedUser

We have a lot of space for you warriors, join with us and let us to reach to top!

DeletedUser

Were nearing in on top 100 currently at 107, Come join in on the battle Gentlemen and broads.

DeletedUser

Active players join Ristirüütlid

Hello dear members and active players. Our guild is recruiting new blood, active new and old players. Contact us and let us know about your desire to join us and ask question about our guild Ristirüütlid, contact me Allxar or write here. We know you are perfect to us. Now our guild have a webpage, more active co play.

Best of all,
Allxar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to join, my towns name is Alsharth i am new :P please let me join