• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rise of a New Super Power and the change in world order

DeletedUser4906

Superb!

Knock 'em off top spot, many guild's couldn't care less for them, i would have joined War Mongers but have my own guild & won't desert them, but when Guild Wars kick-off i'll see you in the trenches, we aren't many but never shirk a row!:cool:

DeletedUser1983

Sounds good, my goal isn't to destroy Alpha or any other guild. I am just out to build a guild that is not only strong but is full of the fun we all deserve to have while playing a game.... Most guilds have made it a job, setting targets, minimum P/M requirements, etc etc... People should be respected for what they wish to do. :-)

DeletedUser

Love how you manged to get your content to be actually interesting and captivating, keep up the good work!

However, in my opinion this supposed to be in the guild journals section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4906

Love how you manged to get your content to be actually interesting and captivating, keep up the good work

I believe the word you were looking for was "managed"

No need to thank me, just part of my talent!:cool:

DeletedUser1983

14 June 2013 - A fragment from the Alliance talk

... well from information that I received and hence why I'm late joining this, as I was still up at 2.30am receiving this, but the action that Alpha has already taken is starting to hurt them, as a lot of them relied on their friends list very heavily. 2 of my contacts have confirmed that they have lost large amounts of friends themselves and the story is the same across their guild. Their leader has messaged various of us directly making various comments and threats; and I have received 3 messages from him, which I ignored. Apparently, he is not amused, not really because we have been proactive, but he is receiving complaints from his members about the sudden lack of pol/mot, which is affecting them, as now they have to do a lot more themselves and whilst they do this, they can't fight as well. On top of which, one of Alpha members is defeating him, which again he isn't happy with. So the more we starve them, the more unrest there is in their ranks, as surely, you don't feed the person who attacks you?
As regards our alliance, again some of the Monkeys are asking why they aren't in one and shall we say, some of the members are starting to get tired of the leadership....... as I have already received 3 inquiries about joining Alpha ...

This was on Alpha Guild's journal. I AM AMUSED!!

May I know who has been beating who? Furthermore, Alpha Guild and its alliance members are delusional. You fail to realize that there are at least about 1000 active players on this server. All we need is an alliance with couple of guilds to work with and expand our friends lists.

Furthermore, even at 46 members and hence 45 PMs a day from the guild alone, we are WAY ahead of Alpha Guild's PM activity. Add to that about 60-odd non-Alpha friends that every Monger has and we exchange PMs with, your bunch aren't worth a dime. Oh and before I forget, I still have 8 people from Alpha Guild on my friends list. GO FIGURE! :D

DeletedUser4906

Never heard of The Monkey's Guild in Brisgard??

Who & where are they?

(I've heard of The Monkee's a top 60's combo!):cool:

DeletedUser1983

I'm not quite sure I'm following you Mozzer, what did you mean?

DeletedUser4906

I'm not quite sure I'm following you Mozzer, what did you mean?

Last two sentences of the alliance talk....

"As regards our alliance, again some of the Monkeys are asking why they aren't in one etc etc"

Sounds derogatory if taken out of "context".:eek:

DeletedUser1983

oh yeah i missed that... :D

I wonder who is aspiring to be in Alpha Guild. :D

DeletedUser

May I know who has been beating who?

Buddy, i would like to answer your question but i'm not sure you have asked the correct one.

The Alpha brotherhood is not beating anyone, we are only helping our allies and actively ignoring those that do not matter. We have far more interesting ongoing things to manage than run around someone else.

Yeah, he have made War Mongers our problem for a day or two and took all appropriate measures. After that, you are history to us not matter what your achievements are and until we decide to beat you down a bit more.

I hope though that at least War Mongers will be a true challenge to us and together we shall make our guilds truly the best by means of respectful competition.

DeletedUser4906

The Alpha brotherhood is not beating anyone, we are only helping our allies and actively ignoring those that do not matter. We have far more interesting ongoing things to manage than run around someone else.
After that, you are history to us not matter what your achievements are and until we decide to beat you down a bit more.

Who are the Monkey's?

DeletedUser

Mungiu is enjoying his time in-guild together with Altruistic leaders like Capernica, Moideux and Rudraa and their priceless brotherhood members. He is mostly surrounded by friends who want to help each other and so there is no room for stress. Everyone knows their job and does it well, we are a team not a point machine. Which is exactly why you are so eager to show that you are better then Alpha by making your guild battle their brains out.

Hehe, stay tuned for the update, btw do you know what's coming?

P.S. This is my last post in a thread that is meant to boast someones ego. I see no use or interest in it anymore. Good luck to everyone who wants to make it up to the TOP! It is a great journey if you learn to enjoy it and surround yourself with friendly people. Alpha Guild has tried it and still enjoys it.

Alpha Guild - Together We Stand

DeletedUser1983

we are a team not a point machine

Oh no, there is one thing I thought you would never be and you proved me wrong, yet again: so you are a liar as well?

You are the one with targets set against your guildmates' names. Some of them have achieved it, and some of them may never achieve it. But thank you for proving to the world that you are a liar!

We are not a point machine, we are a battle machine. Points are just a byproduct of fighting your neighbors everyday.. But I think you would never know because you are too afraid to pick up your game and fight a few battles! At least I am not a chicken who tries to push all of his allies to end friendships with Mongers based on the fears that P/Ms were helping us grow too fast. You even tried to push CRK/Committee into doing that and most of the people from CRK/Committee who used to be on my friends list are still my friends... Does that say anything about your leadership? It only speaks volumes about your paranoia and cowardice...:-)

DeletedUser

There there guptaji, no need to get so angry and insult people. We know that you always wanted to be "the boss" and i have always been telling you that "the boss" is an example for those arround him and should avoid insults at all costs.

Now that i remember, that is the main reason you have never been welcomed by the majority of Alpha Guild. I don't know why i was even trying to tell everyone that you can be a good leader... you never will be. I suspect people in your guild are there because you have promised to not "boss them arround", since you can not simply make a team work, sooner or later people get fed up with your demands. Or you eventually decide to leave the guild because they where not following your orders...

You are week guptaji, unfortunatelly. And Alpha Guild will be proud to battle against War Mongers knowing that you have nothing to do with their succes except for several point you add and the bad publicity you make of yourself on these forums.

DeletedUser1983

dream on buddy, you don't have the slightest of a clue about what's going on in War Mongers :-)

DeletedUser

There there guptaji, no need to get so angry and insult people. We know that you always wanted to be "the boss" and i have always been telling you that "the boss" is an example for those arround him and should avoid insults at all costs.

Now that i remember, that is the main reason you have never been welcomed by the majority of Alpha Guild. I don't know why i was even trying to tell everyone that you can be a good leader... you never will be. I suspect people in your guild are there because you have promised to not "boss them arround", since you can not simply make a team work, sooner or later people get fed up with your demands. Or you eventually decide to leave the guild because they where not following your orders...

You are week guptaji, unfortunatelly. And Alpha Guild will be proud to battle against War Mongers knowing that you have nothing to do with their succes except for several point you add and the bad publicity you make of yourself on these forums.

I thought that last post was your last what happened? Talk about bad publicity, I think mods should be above airing petty grievances on the forums. You are acting very inappropriately here imo.

DeletedUser

Interesting thread = as founder of We, The People = I also considered joining War Mongers. I don't have the same battle daily desires currently that War Mongers decided as their claim to fame, but certainly as Untouchables was falling apart (and still is) I struggled with the next step. I tried Alpha and saw that as a Guild people joined only because they had top rating and was not very well run.
Mungiu - what you did do is surround yourself with some very good people - so you do get credit for that...but be careful that can fall apart as well - Guild's come and go - on top and then fall apart to morph into other things.
SALES PITCH coming....So anyways here we are gathering the people that may not have the same desires as War Mongers, but don't want to be treated like children or told what to do like some of the other guilds run by the few- secretly for purposes only they know.

...and yes many of us have War Mongers as friends and will continue to do so - until changes in the game make it a disadvantage. As many in Untouchables and War Mongers have heard me say though - you don't really know what's coming...