• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Riddles - Week 3, June

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117687

1) Chateau Frontenac
2) Alcatraz
3) Frauenkirche of Dresden
4) Space Needle
5) Colosseum

DeletedUser116025

My name is French but I am Canadian. My skin is red, green and brown. I stand over looking a river and I'll give you a boost. For a price you can sleep, eat and dine with me. What am I?

++ Château Frontenac

I am a lonely building sitting on a island, looking at the city, wishing I was there.
Giving you happiness as I endure an evil stare.
When you provide me with prisoners, I'll give you an army with battle in the air.
What am I?

++ Alcatraz

I am named after my city, but known as Our Lady. Standing with pride for many years giving my city happiness, till the year 1945 when I was reduced to ashes. I rise again as you put me on sticks and I give you back what you gave to me.
What am I?

++ Frauenkirche of Dresden

I was built in 1962 for the famous world fair, to stand tall and observe, but at the last minute I was changed to entertain. I pay you coin to dine in me and you pay me to turn. What am I?

++ Space Needle

I was built out of rock to entertain my emperors and I still stand today to entertain. I may begin broken, but then you build me as a whole. This is why my gladiators reward you with a smile and a medal.
What am I?

++ Colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.