• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Riddles - Week 2 July

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

Solve the riddles below to win!

I can be big or small, but blue like the ocean. Flip a coin in me for a chance to gain 50 shiny rocks. What am I?
Wishing Well or Little Wishing Well

Enter me and find nightmares and screams. My ghost goes bump in the night, but I also provide you with smiles and laughter. What am I?
Haunted Tower

I am Italian with many features. You can eat, sleep and shop with me, or just watch the time go by. What am I?
Piazza Set

I stood 100 meters high, shining my light to lead boats to safety. After a shake of the ground, I stood no more. What am I?
Lighthouse of Alexandria

I am dressed as a joker and I give riddles to solve and complete. Solve my riddle to complete the quest! Who am I?
Rinbin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117594

1. Wishing Well
  2. Haunted Tower
  3. Piazza Set of buildings
  4. Lighthouse of Alexandria
  5. Rinbin

DeletedUser104719

1. Wishing Well
2. Haunted Tower
3. The Piazza set
5. Rinbin

DeletedUser115987

1. Wishing well
  2. Haunted Tower
  3. Piazza set
  5. Fnord

DeletedUser113125

Wishing Well
Haunted tower
Piazza set
Lighthouse of Alexandria
Rinbin

DeletedUser117608

1. Wishing well
2. Haunted Tower
3. Piazza set
5. Rinbin

DeletedUser12150

my game name is shelley24
my username on forum is shellie24

I can be big or small, but blue like the ocean. Flip a coin in me for a chance to gain 50 shiny rocks. What am I? = answer = wishing well

Enter me and find nightmares and screams. My ghost goes bump in the night, but I also provide you with smiles and laughter. What am I? = answer = haunted house

I am Italian with many features. You can eat, sleep and shop with me, or just watch the time go by. What am I? = answer = clock tower apartment

I stood 100 meters high, shining my light to lead boats to safety. After a shake of the ground, I stood no more. What am I? = answer = Lighthouse of Alexandria

I am dressed as a joker and I give riddles to solve and complete. Solve my riddle to complete the quest! Who am I? = answer = Rinbin

DeletedUser116025

Q: I can be big or small, but blue like the ocean. Flip a coin in me for a chance to gain 50 shiny rocks. What am I?
A: Wishing Well

Q: Enter me and find nightmares and screams. My ghost goes bump in the night, but I also provide you with smiles and laughter. What am I?
A: Haunted Tower

Q: I am Italian with many features. You can eat, sleep and shop with me, or just watch the time go by. What am I?
A: Piazza Set

Q: I stood 100 meters high, shining my light to lead boats to safety. After a shake of the ground, I stood no more. What am I?
A: Lighthouse of Alexandria

Q: I am dressed as a joker and I give riddles to solve and complete. Solve my riddle to complete the quest! Who am I?
A: Rinbin

DeletedUser117886

1. Wishing Well
2. Haunted Tower
3. Piazza Clock Tower Set
5. Rinbin

DeletedUser116742

1. Wishing Well
  2. Haunted Tower
  3. Piazza Clock Tower