• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Riddle me, Riddle me, Riddle-me-ree

So it could 'C' better?
Close: it wanted better a web sight.

I have a Peacock; my neighbour does not.
Yesterday, my neighbour said he found a Peacock egg on his lawn. He says it is his because it was laid on his lawn. I say it is mine because I own the Peacock.
Who is right?

DeletedUser113033

What do you get when you mix an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic?

DeletedUser113033

A person who stays up all night wondering whether or not there is a DOG!)

DeletedUser113901

You are a (wo)man with no military training and a deep respect for religious orders. You are in the middle ages and the king is sick. Unfortunately, the only person who can make the cure lives in an enemy kingdom. It is also too heavy to be carried by a pigeon. You are sent alone to fetch it. On your way home, you are going to be late so you decide to cut through a forest known for its bandits and its wolves. There are two safe routes, however a bear kills all who travel on one of those, wich it picks randomly every morning. Fortunately, two twin monks live at the edge of the forest and know the location of the bear. One has sworn an oath to always tell the truth while the other has sworn an oath to always lie. Every time they talk to someone they have also sworn to wash their hands (if one talks, both wash their hands!), wich they do in their shack, forbidden to any other. How do you bring the cure back in time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Giskler

Legend
You are a (wo)man with no military training and a deep respect for religious orders. You are in the middle ages and the king is sick. Unfortunately, the only person who can make the cure lives in an enemy kingdom. It is also too heavy to be carried by a pigeon. You are sent alone to fetch it. On your way home, you are going to be late so you decide to cut through a forest known for its bandits and its wolves. There are two safe routes, however a bear kills all who travel on one of those, wich it picks randomly every morning. Fortunately, two twin monks live at the edge of the forest and know the location of the bear. One has sworn an oath to always tell the truth while the other has sworn an oath to always lie. Every time they talk to someone they have also sworn to wash their hands, wich they do in their shack, forbidden to any other. How do you bring the cure back in time?
Talk to the twins, ask them if they are going to wash their hands, guy who always lies will say no, but clean his hands. Don't listen to him and be on your merry way.

DeletedUser113901

Talk to the twins, ask them if they are going to wash their hands, guy who always lies will say no, but clean his hands. Don't listen to him and be on your merry way.
They do it in their shack and it is forbidden for you to enter. After washing their hands, they just come out... Shuffled.

Giskler

Legend
They do it in their shack and it is forbidden for you to enter. After washing their hands, they just come out... Shuffled.
Ok, so you put some dirt in the face of the twin who says he won't wash his hands and when he comes out he's still got dirt all over his face.

DeletedUser113901

Ask a monk which path the other monk would say was safe. Take the other path.
Correct answer, you can give a riddle.
Ok, so you put some dirt in the face of the twin who says he won't wash his hands and when he comes out he's still got dirt all over his face.
Ok. Kill either monk and use his body to distract the bear?
You are a (wo)man with no military training and a deep respect for religious orders.

DeletedUser113125

What has a mouth but cannot eat and a bed but cannot sleep?