• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reward for supporting ALL guild members and friends

DeletedUser

That just got me thinking. With the reward we get in the end: to balance things out, can't we remove the 20 coin reward from neighbors and guildmates?

Yeah I think so aswell, the final reward is outmatching those 20 coins anyway :)

DeletedUser

@ falcon93: Nice suggestions there! I'm gonna have to reread some of your post a few times and let it settle a little (maybe sleep over it) before I decide in how much I'd agree with it. As an idea on its own, it sounds really great. :)

@ byeordie: Not sure if removing the 20 coin reward is such a good idea (as it really benefits beginners). I'll consider it though. :)

DeletedUser15432

The rewards for polish/motivate should be on a pro rata basis, if you support 1, it would be 20, if 2, 21, if 3 22, if 4, 23, and so on, therefore, if you polish/motivate 181, the final reward for the last polish/motivate would be 200 coins but the total reward would be approaching 10000, this would give players more incentive to polish/motivate and also a random additional reward for every 50 polish/motivate actions of either coins, supplies, goods, medals, forge points or diamonds on the same basis as the wishing well