• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reward for Fighting and GVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118048

hey Inno i hope you will read this...
i wanted to make a suggestion to reward fighting abit more..
this is a war game... and i feel like.. the game doesnt reward fighting at all.. anything and everything in this game you can
avoid the fighting in 1 way or another mostly negotiate... and i agree its good that there is an option to avoid fighting but i think
the fighting should reward players who invest time and land into fighting and into attack %
only about 5% of the players now really practice in GVG or in fighting.. most players just ignore completely anything that related to fighting
and units and attack or def and they just chose FP / goods instread and they progress faster because ..
aside from few medals or ranking fighting give 0 reward i understand that plundering is a sensitive subject and improving reward
from plundering may cause people to rage and even quit but! im sure there are more ways to reward fighting maybe every week offer X FP
for X amount of units you defeat based on your era? or maybe instead of just medals on pvp tower offer FP?
maybe offer some reward for people practice in GVG?
the thing is.. you really need to find a way to make fighting more rewarding and more appealing because the investment into units and attack is heavy.. takes alot of land and alot of FP to lvl fighting buildings and then what for? because we really get nothing at all from doing that and
its sad to see 90+% of players avoiding fighting completely in a war game. why offer us event buildings with attack when they barely got any use
thank you for your time to read and i hope you will make fighting and investment into attack and units will be rewarding and worth it !

DeletedUser96901

this is a war game
really ?

I thought it is a FP generating game :lol:

most players just ignore completely anything that related to fighting
and units and attack or def and they just chose FP / goods instread and they progress faster because ..
so those people think like me and not like you ;)

maybe offer some reward for people practice in GVG?
you already get rewards :rolleyes:

you really need to find a way to make fighting more rewarding
why ?

its sad to see 90+% of players avoiding fighting completely in a war game
how can a war game even be a war game if 90%+ don't fight?

DeletedUser118048

because its not rewarding enough at the moment .. not even close to make up the investment on attack and units over more FP collection.
as for GVG the issue is. only very few people in each guild practice.. there should also be individual reward to people practice in the fighting.
i like fighting and i think the fun is fair reward.. but many disagree and its a fact that most people avoid investment into fighting clearly it doesnt worth it
profit wise..

editr
"so those people think like me and not like you ;)"
I thought it is a FP generating game :lol:

these 2 things you said prove my point ! :) so you just stand up against my idea becaus you are one who never invested in fighting.. so you are being selfish.. but the things you said and the fact
you never invested into fighting prove my point.. its not rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.