• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reward 2 Piazza Selection Kits.

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser116654

My suggestion is simple: reward 2 Piazza Selection Kits instead of 1 after completing 55 quests.
Many players including me have been screwed by the game's RNG, so even after doing everything right and spending big amount of florins, we couldn't complete a level 2 set. Honestly, 1 selection kit is just too less for completing the whole event, and I would have said this even if I had completed 1 or 2 sets.

Abuse: Is this abuse? I think the game has abused many of us with it's false chests percentages and/or by being too unstable in rewarding special prizes.

Please support this idea even if you have completed your set(s). Thanks.

Agent327

Overlord
Rather childish and stupid idea. You haven't been screwed. You have had the same chance as all others. Event is about to finish. Nothing will be changed about it.

Emberguard

Legend
Please support this idea even if you have completed your set(s). Thanks.
If you have to rely on people who were never in a no-win scenario to support the idea that many were then that implies a faulty premise. If there's many who missed out on the prize through no fault of their own then that should be able to speak on its own merit without having to sway non-affected people

As to the idea itself:
My suggestion is simple: reward 2 Piazza Selection Kits instead of 1 after completing 55 quests
That'd be better off suggested in the feedback thread itself as that'll be direct and at the same time as the rest of the feedback is passed on. If it were implemented it'd likely be done through putting into the inventory an extra kit of those that completed 55 quests which could simply be done through checking if the account gained the carnival badge (or upgraded the badge) this year

If I were suggesting it this is what I'd be suggesting [because it's only to help those that got bad luck]:
- completed event
- spent at least all the florins from the questline
- gained less then 10 piazza set pieces total (including kits) = extra kit

DeletedUser96901

there is no need to have a complete level 2 set

I got 8 pieces
makes level 1 + 3 FP
8 FP + goods and attack boost on 5x5

better than the Terrace Farm that it will replace which gave only 5 FP, no goods and no boost on 5x6 (if somebody produces goods then he doesn't get the 5 FP daily)

- gained less then 10 piazza set pieces total (including kits) = extra kit
if we change that to less than 5 then it would make much more sense

because an incomplete set would be useless

but even a level 1 set is 5 FP + goods + boosts on 5x5
what is already worth to build

and btw:
if all would have a level 2 set why is there even a level 2 ?
it then could be a one level set with the stats of the 2nd level :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: