• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Reverse Reno Kit and One Down Kit

• Thread starter DeletedUser113088
  • Start date

DeletedUser113088

Hi there,

I'm sure you are like me and by the time you are strong enough to fight in lower age worlds on the gvg map, you have long since been in the age where you might get a champ retreat of that age.

The solution could be either 2 actions: 1. The game could create the chance to win a Iron age champ retreat and I would just age up the retreat with one up kits. or 2. (and this is far more preferable) The game could create a One Down Kit and Reverse Reno Kit where you can age down the building of choice to any age you wish.

So please support the idea of creating both of these reno down and one down kits. Thanks!!!

DeletedUser111866

We really need to ask players to search in subforums as well as this forum. While "reverse reno" is something not yet mentioned, a one down kit idea has been around for a year already.

DeletedUser113088

We really need to ask players to search in subforums as well as this forum. While "reverse reno" is something not yet mentioned, a one down kit idea has been around for a year already.
I saw the other idea but added the reverse reno new and thought it might be a good way to re-introduce the older idea that has yet to be adopted.