• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

resizing land

DeletedUser7026

I am unable to see buildings that are the top of game room because of the info bar. my land will not move down any further.
How am I going to fix this problem

thank you
Theodoric Of York

DeletedUser4906

Hit the Full Screen logo at bottom left of screen & your info bar will disappear!:cool:

No need to thank me....(though i would if i were you..........):p

Peace Be Upon You.

Mozzer.
Ye OverLord of Clash City Rocker's.

(This is Joe Public speaking!)

DeletedUser7026

still have 2 building top cutoff from view and the bar didn't disappear

DeletedUser7719

You should be able to (barely) reach it by moving the screen to a corner. Is there any way you can take a screenshot of it?

DeletedUser7026

well i put smaller buildings there thank you for help but i do wish it would move down further

DeletedUser

It's a known issue that the far corners of your village aren't completely visible. As said, you can still click part of it, thus being able to collect those buildings, but yes, I admit it takes a bit of agility ;)
Enlarging the village window has been asked for before, but, as this is not a game-breaking bug, it's not high on the priority list of the developers. Hopefully it can be addressed one day though, so you can see all of your buildings in full!

DeletedUser15432

This is correct, you can not see far corners of cityscape, however, if you hover the pointer over any building that is not completely visible, you will get an info bat sating whether any action is possible for that building