• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Research Tree Error

Furious164

Private
Hi,

I have recently encountered an error with the tech tree, the research requirements have increased by a lot. 4-5 times for HMA as soon as the previous event ended. But the bug is that it is a visual error. When adding FPs, it takes the same amount as before (e.g., 7 instead of 40), and refunds the excess FPs, coins, and supplies added. This is the same with goods. While it shows a number of goods that are required for the research, the amount taken is different and is not even the same good.

This bug occurs while placing new buildings of all types as well. The amount shown is like 60k coins and supplies and you HAVE to meet that requirement before placing the building. But once you place it, it will consume only around 5k coins and 1k supplies and refund everything.

The worst glitch of all was that I unlocked the PvP Arena way before in HMA or EMA but it only technically unlocked in LMA after researching "Biology".

This happened in Uceria (en19). I heard of another player reporting the same happening with him.

Last edited: