• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Tarina

Private
Ghastly, horrible, does not mesh with design of other pages. Terrible in sunlight ... I have to drape the cat over the PC so that I can see anything. I can see the need for the changes/updates in functionality but why such a drastic change in design?
Did somebody on the design team have an 'off day at the office'?
What to say when the one plays on a cell phone! It's a disaster.
I sign under each word of Yours!

DeletedUser117595

Don't like new tech tree
- can't see anything clearly (no contrast, etc)
- doesn't fit anymore on my screen, so actually need more scrolling than before!!!
- collapsed ages: beh, not that helpful nor needed to me, in any case not worth the bad design it introduced as a drawback

DeletedUser96901

I think it was made to make players spend their diamonds
most likely accidentally hitting that button

because why in the hell is there a big button to spend 20000 diamonds for 400 FP when I have much much more FP in my inventory ?
that must be changed into a "fill with FP from inventory" button

DeletedUser110120

It is a big improvement. Easy to use and find what you want. :)

DeletedUser110327

I've spent a few weeks with it, taking time to get to know it, and the more I work with it, the more I like it. It's really quite superb. Graphics are world class as usual, and it is extremely attractive as well as being functional. You all deserve a packet of choccie biccies with your tea for that.

DeletedUser115071

can I get back to the old research tree, please?
I really dislike the designed and I am used to the old one.
IT doesn't fit in this game and it's straight up ugly, no offense the gui that created it, sorry.. it's me not you.

I mean you can keep this ugly new design, but please make a button to opt-out of it and return me the old designe we all grew up with, this is just too of a drastic change to adapt to

DeletedUser12400

can I get back to the old research tree, please?
I really dislike the designed and I am used to the old one.
IT doesn't fit in this game and it's straight up ugly, no offense the gui that created it, sorry.. it's me not you.

I mean you can keep this ugly new design, but please make a button to opt-out of it and return me the old designe we all grew up with, this is just too of a drastic change to adapt to
I'm afraid you will need to get used to it. It would be nice if we could choose between the classic and new one the same as this forum design.

Last edited by a moderator: