• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Forwandert

Major-General
Doesnt actually bother me so much the changes, only thing I would suggest is removing the green misty effect from completed tech and replace with the greyed out version like it is in the next era tech. The green is a little too much.

Attachments

• 20200122_134816.jpg
    20200122_134816.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 133

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
When I hover over a tech the information shown now is great and easy to read and easy to see, if I click on the tech however I go blind and can't read or see anything. Its actually easier now to hover over techs and see what goods you need for it then actually clicking on it.

Does Inno ever actually listen to Beta Feedback?

Romalo5

Corporal
Ghastly, horrible, does not mesh with design of other pages. Terrible in sunlight ... I have to drape the cat over the PC so that I can see anything. I can see the need for the changes/updates in functionality but why such a drastic change in design?
Did somebody on the design team have an 'off day at the office'?

DeletedUser116762

"Great if you have 20/20 vision, To me it’s just a blur"

Yep exactly, I have a 32 inch monitor and have to blow it up to 175% to read the forum and make out whats going on in the research tree. thing is, it makes absolutely no difference who likes it/doesn't like it or even if you have vision issues, as when it came up on beta and everyone hated it i even sent a ticket and got told bad luck if you cant see it, once something is changed it will stay changed.
They are really trying hard to push people away from this game

Decoder

Warrant Officer
"Great if you have 20/20 vision, To me it’s just a blur"

Yep exactly, I have a 32 inch monitor and have to blow it up to 175% to read the forum and make out whats going on in the research tree. thing is, it makes absolutely no difference who likes it/doesn't like it or even if you have vision issues, as when it came up on beta and everyone hated it i even sent a ticket and got told bad luck if you cant see it, once something is changed it will stay changed.
They are really trying hard to push people away from this game
Really?! That's awful.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
OK, sometimes they listen, but almost always to late.

Small things like event prizes might get adjusted, but big bugs and real failures make it to the live servers.

I know they have adjusted some event buildings before, I remember there was an event not to long ago where the building was terrible, until they updated it then suddenly everyone wanted it. But interesting on the actual bugs and features... heh

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I just don't understand why they don't give us options to opt in to the new design, so we can get used to it at our own pace, Reddits done this for example, you can still use their old format and if you want, switch to the newer one to get used to it over time.

Both these forums and now the research tree really should have been implemented slower over time, with us being able to opt into it. Same for the Nego change, it should be an option at least for some time. This is a game of slow pace after all :)

DeletedUser97199

Collapsing the ages makes sense BUT I agree with others on here - why the pale background?? Just when all other apps are moving towards dark mode recognising it's better for the eyes you go the opposite way. This pale makes it really hard to read / take in the info. Our guild hate it. Pls give us back the stylish brown.

DeletedUser113125

Didn’t we say the forum colour scheme was worse? Did anything come of that? I’m really struggling to see how much I need to finish a tech. Please at least make the boxes bigger.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Don't fix what aint broke.. like the forums... or the research tree... or the negotiations..

Because yeah Selene, still waiting on the forum colour scheme to be fixed.

it looks amatuer to me,colors ok but tech boxes need improving somehow,not doing much research here on EN,this hasnt reached US server yet where i'm doing most of my tree work(thank god),,,,,,,,it looks a poor effort and needs more work imo

Tarina

Private
I do NOT like the new one!
Is there a way to arrange a possibility of choosing between the new one and the old one?
Please notice that in the new version of the tree some pictures (e.g. needed goods) look so small on a cell phone that it's not even clear what is depicted!
I want the old look back!