• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Research layout change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarina

Private
Screenshot_20200122-225732.png

Hi,
Recently the Research layout in the game has changed on my cell phone (on the screenshot). It annoys me, I really don't like it. Not to mention that on the phone the details are so small that I can hardly see them.
At the same time I can see that others still have the same layout as before on their devices.
The question is: is there a way to revert it back to the previous look?

iExchange

Private
No you may not. Other people still have the old layout due to not updating the game on their devices.

I am quite happy about it, on both PC and Mobile :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118860

Others still have the old version as it's being rolled out in stages so not everyone has it.

Theres also a thread for feedback on the changes

Now it makes sense. I kept trying to see the difference as it looked the same to me and now I know I wasn't imagining things.

On my S10 & Kindle 7 the numbers of the points dedicated to the research are damn near impossible to read on this new format- they are too damn small! There is gobs of space around each "box" with the research title... please consider enlarging the box so we can read the digits.

Agent327

Overlord
On my S10 & Kindle 7 the numbers of the points dedicated to the research are damn near impossible to read on this new format- they are too damn small! There is gobs of space around each "box" with the research title... please consider enlarging the box so we can read the digits.

Once again, there is a feedback thread for these comments. No one that can help you will read it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.