• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reseach Tree Has Stop

DeletedUser292

I have research "Spears" "The Wheel" "Construction" I was able to continue the top part of the tree with "Chalets" and "Slingshots" also "Growing" and "Horseback Riding", but haven't been able to research anything at this point because the bottom part, that is "Cultivation" and "Tools" are gray out

I have plenty coins and supplies, all research has been unlock and have max number of forge points

Any help will be appreciated

Research Tree.jpg

FireFox 11.0
Research Tree doesn't change
Can do much with the game, until I can research and expand game area
I have look in forum no one had the same problem
I have try the self fixing steps, clear cache, cookies, disable anti-virus software, reload game, restarted computer, and try different browser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please delete your browser cache and your cookies, then reload the page. If that doesn't help, please submit a support ticket so that an IGM can have a look at the issue. When the issue has been resolved, please report back here and tell us what fixed it.

Thanks!

DeletedUser292

How I open a ticket? I try all the steps recommended and still having same issue

DeletedUser

I'm having same problems. I only have devellopped the lower possibilities from the research tree, because the other ones don't appear as if i can devellop them. Currently now in sewerage, but the top of the tree already stopped at chalets and slingshots. So growing, horsebackriding, phalanx, pathes, siege weapons, rooftile houses, architecture, stock breeding, processions, processing, agriculture, cottage and archery are not in my develop option list.

I've also got enough coin, forge points (everything devellopped), etc. left.

Last edited by a moderator: