• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Request to join guild not visible in guild admin page

• Thread starter DeletedUser117961
  • Start date

DeletedUser117961

Monday 30th September Schnappi ceatd a request to join guild Ghosts by using the APPLY button
"First I actually looked for an invite from you and found none. So I thought maybe I didn’t need one and could just join. So I looked up your name to find the guild you were in, then I went to Ghosts NOT Ghosts. which had only one member :) and clicked on APPLY. I then read your mail again and told you I had applied. That is it in a nutshell."

I was unable to see this request in the guild Admin page although another from Archelaos the Strong 932 was present.

My System info:
1.162.fb904dd2569 (01.10.2019 10:45), king cymru (2251304), en8, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 8.1, Chrome/77.0.3865.90, 1366x663, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

I was able to create an invite, which Schnappi accepted, to get Schnappi into the guild but why wasn't the request displayed?

DeletedUser110603

Monday 30th September Schnappi ceatd a request to join guild Ghosts by using the APPLY button
"First I actually looked for an invite from you and found none. So I thought maybe I didn’t need one and could just join. So I looked up your name to find the guild you were in, then I went to Ghosts NOT Ghosts. which had only one member :) and clicked on APPLY. I then read your mail again and told you I had applied. That is it in a nutshell."

I was unable to see this request in the guild Admin page although another from Archelaos the Strong 932 was present.

My System info:
1.162.fb904dd2569 (01.10.2019 10:45), king cymru (2251304), en8, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 8.1, Chrome/77.0.3865.90, 1366x663, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

I was able to create an invite, which Schnappi accepted, to get Schnappi into the guild but why wasn't the request displayed?

Thanks for letting us know,
I am glad you managed to get them in via an invite. Hopefully the player was actually applying to the correct guild.
We haven't heard other reports about this problem as yet but we will look out for anything further going forward

DeletedUser117961

I checked with Schnappi that the application was for the correct guild before raising the bug.
The section in quotes on the original report is the reply.
You can see from that the correct guild was applied for.