• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Report on battles.

DeletedUser

So, I did some searching and did not find what I needed or maybe was not good at searching. Anyway, would it be possible to get a battle report in your mailbox after a battle? I mean you get a notice saying you lost or won but then you don't know how the battle took place, what troops were used and whatnot. I know what defensive troops I used, but what did the attacker use? When you get your revenge attack your not going to know what his/her offensive units were because his/her defensive units are most likely not the same. This will help in future to determine what troops to use for a more effective defense.

DeletedUser

That is true, but think of it like this, if all your troops are dead, who is left to tell you what the enemy attacked with...

I do think it would be better if you are online that you could fight the battle instead of it being the computer though, this would take some programming, but it would add a very fun element to the game!!!

Having said all that, I have Iron Age troops defending my city and have had them beaten by Bronze age ones, not sure how, but I am assuming its probably the same poor AI that lets me beat the computer a lot also...

DeletedUser718

Poor Defences

I agree. I have players with comparable troops to mine attacking me and only one person consistently wins the attack for no apparent reason.

Like TW there should be village look outs to scout incoming enemy armies with a report and say 20 seconds to try and set an appropriate defense.

DeletedUser

No matter what defense you use, you're going to lose unless there is a large discrepancy in the ages between you and the attacker.
You can have the perfect counter to every troop they use, and you're still going to lose more often than not. This is just the drawbacks to having an AI fight for you.

DeletedUser1132

That is true, but think of it like this, if all your troops are dead, who is left to tell you what the enemy attacked with...

what if I won? There are troops left who could tell what the attacker attacked with but still there is no report