• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Replace building rewards with consumable items

DeletedUser114179

• Proposal:
To replace the building rewards with consumable items, or some sort of special kits that offers either the building itself or an alternative reward.​
  • Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes, no one suggested this idea before​

• Reason:
Simply, if a player plays the GE for long enough they will end up stacking special buildings from the GE in their inventory and those building will never see the sunlight because there is a very limited construction space.
I find it kind of funny that I prefer receiving a common relic with 20 FPs to receiving a jade relic with a TF or an SSK !!!​

• Details:
Because of the space limit special buildings become meaningless, so it is much better to replace those building with usable items.
for example:
replace the Terrace Farm as a reward with a TF kit, the kit contains either the TF, a 100FPs or a 100 goods. and then it is up to the player to decide which reward they want to get.
of course those numbers are up to developers to decide what is best for the game but I am just giving an example of my opinion.​

• Visual Aids:
no visual aids.​

• Balance/Abuse Prevention:
I don't see any way this can cause an imbalance or lead to an abuse.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

not everybody has already enough TF or other buildings

replace the Terrace Farm as a reward with either a 100 FP or 100 Goods
and all TF in your city are changed into 100 FP or 100 goods

because if other can't win them anymore it would be unfair if you keep yours only because you already had enough before the change
and other don't get enough for their cities

DeletedUser114179

not everybody has already enough TF or other buildings

and all TF in your city are changed into 100 FP or 100 goods

because if other can't win them anymore it would be unfair if you keep yours only because you already had enough before the change
and other don't get enough for their cities
thank you for your feedback I have edited my idea to be more fair and relevant.

Agent327

Overlord
  • What not to suggest:
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

Shad23

Emperor
GE rewards are designed to give a balanced spread of rewards not just a few things.
yea but i'd like to have the choice between receving a gate of the sun god and like receiving 10 coins as those gates are useless once you have a GB that gives you happiness and give absolutly nothing if you sell them

DeletedUser110615

Well, you can use them for "Gain X happiness" or "Build X decorations" quests, so you can save coins/supplies you'd spend to complete those quests.

DeletedUser112745

yea but i'd like to have the choice between receving a gate of the sun god and like receiving 10 coins as those gates are useless once you have a GB that gives you happiness and give absolutly nothing if you sell them
They're not useless. They can, as pointed out above, be used to complete certain quests such as "gain X happiness" or "build X decorations", without costing you anything.

GE is supposed to be challenging and random, that's what drives some people to do them. You have daily challenges where you can select a reward potential. GE works fine the way it is. Never fix something that works.

DeletedUser96901

too bad that they removed those "gain happiness" from daily challenges :mad: