• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Social interaction) Repetitive Strain Injury

DeletedUser113577

Was wondering in the interests of preventing RSI whether in a future update there may be a way to Aid groups of players e.g 5 at a time or even Aid All. If we Aid and visit taverns daily with even only 80 people this involves 240 clicks, 80 for aiding and 160 to visit tavern, click out and visit next.Add this to all the other clicks in a day and I'm sure I cant be the only one feeling the odd twinge where I'd rather not. Probably talking minimum 5000 clicks a week, maybe double for more active players. That is a lot of work for the clicking muscle. Any thoughts on this? In the interests of health and safety? I put it to my guild and they nominated me to join the forum and propose it.

Agent327

Overlord
Was wondering in the interests of preventing RSI whether in a future update there may be a way to Aid groups of players e.g 5 at a time or even Aid All. If we Aid and visit taverns daily with even only 80 people this involves 240 clicks, 80 for aiding and 160 to visit tavern, click out and visit next.Add this to all the other clicks in a day and I'm sure I cant be the only one feeling the odd twinge where I'd rather not. Probably talking minimum 5000 clicks a week, maybe double for more active players. That is a lot of work for the clicking muscle. Any thoughts on this? In the interests of health and safety? I put it to my guild and they nominated me to join the forum and propose it.

Congratulations. You must be very proud they nominated you.

You know there is special equipment to prevent RSI?

DeletedUser96901

index.php

DeletedUser113577

Congratulations. You must be very proud they nominated you.

You know there is special equipment to prevent RSI?
No I'm not proud and no I dont know what equipment will relieve the strain on my wrist and finger muscles. Still thought it would save time and tedium by being able to aid more than one person at a time. it's the most boring part of the game to me.

DeletedUser

+1
This has been proposed before, and it's still a great idea.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Does clicks count...
I have been wondering from time to time how big an impact/relevance the number of clicks as well as time spend on the game has on the value of InnoGames. Surely it must have some impact in regard to shareholders and investors, at least on a status sheet or when doing a yearly report. Our players spend so much time and they do so and so many actions etc. But how important it really is for Inno I do not know, but the earnings and profit must count for more.

1 Step forward 1.5 step backwards

In the early editions of the game there was not even any AID, every player had to visit every single City and click either option, usually on a prefered order by the city owner – The "Romantic" part was that you knew every freind and guildie city well. Still I was happy when AID was introduced, but then came the Tavern and more than doubled the Clicks needed to support your guild and freind list, so it felt like a one step forward, and 1.5 steps backwards.

What is in the Tavern
I know I am repeating myself, but I can not currently see any intent or satisfaction in seeing that Tavern screen loading for a second or two for every Tavern Click. The visiting player can not do anyting in the Tavern – it has no options or alternate actions. In comparison visting a City still has the old Mol/Pot functionality. Reducing the Tavern click to a One Click and no loading screen would at least be 1 step forward in the right direction (Action accomplished could be similar to the how AID works).

Secondary greying out Full Taverns in the Event list would help in reducing unnecessary clicks.
If recall correctly, several ideas and solutions for this has been proposed for this issue.

But the issue somehow leads back to the initial question – does the number of clicks and time spend matter to InnoGames value as a gaming company?.
– If it does there is not much to do about it – and it is afterall still a completely free game.
– If it has no real significant value, then the quite large amount of repetitive clicks certainly could use some streamlining and reduction.

Last edited:
No I'm not proud and no I dont know what equipment will relieve the strain on my wrist and finger muscles. Still thought it would save time and tedium by being able to aid more than one person at a time. it's the most boring part of the game to me.

I play on PC and on tablet. I also often wear a hand/wrist support- more for carpal tunnel than fingers, but helps stabilize the whole area. My wrist feels better and so do my fingers. Yes- it IS a pain to click hundreds and thousands of time in several different worlds, a few times a day- aiding, attacking, plundering, GE, reading messages, incidents, collecting, whatever- it all adds up. Not even counting everything else done on the PC and/or tablet-mobile device.

DeletedUser110943

I now have a twitch, two fingers have dropped off, but I have shed loads of coins.
Thumbs up from me though :-) great idea. +1

DeletedUser110327

I'd be interested to know what percentage of players don't aid friends and guild mates because of all the clicking, or only do it once or twice a week. An Aid All button could be implemented with the proviso you get no blueprints or other GB rewards, just coins. Then if folks needed blueprints or wanted the GB rewards, they could go click everyone. It could be implemented only for friends, which in itself would be a great benefit for folks rushing off to work, or on holiday, or catching a few minutes here and there while travelling and don't have time and who consequently feel a little guilty for not aiding.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113033

manually aiding is important for targeting specific era buildings when hunting for prints, which is...well, always!)
plus it amuses me a lot to see the crowd already sitting in a bar - marley with hendrix, gandhi,frankenstein........:lol::lol::lol:
and that way u can estimate regular tavern pillgrims to be friend with....