• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Repeating Quests in Wiki

DeletedUser109785

Proposal
Repeating Quests in Wiki.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Couldn't find any.

Reason
Players do now know what the repeating requests are for their age and cannot decide if it is beneficial to go there or not.

Details
There is a "repeating quests" thing, highly probably (what else can it be???) for the players who completes all quests in their age and not move to the next age. There are no information regarding these repeating quests, how many they are, what the rewards are, etc. If we know these, we can decide to spend packs we have, to quickly finish all quests for our current age, and then use all daily earned FPs to GB swaps. Without knowing the rewards, I am reluctant to spend my packs. I shall not try-and-see everything. Knowing the facts must be a players right.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
N/A. In fact I could not understand why you ask addition requests to wiki to this forum. Is this really relevant?