• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: repeating quest stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi,in Arvahall i have 2 quests that seem to be stuck in a loop.one is to have 4 slingers and 4 spearmen,the other is to have 4 warriors and 4 stonethrowers.if i abort one the other pops up and so on.usually after the warrior/thrower quest is aborted the produce helmets quest starts.please help,thanks.

DeletedUser7719

This is not a bug, you must complete one (or both, I can't be sure) to reach the next chain of quests

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not a bug, you must complete one (or both, I can't be sure) to reach the next chain of quests

2 other players in my guild have had the same thing happen to them and said it IS a bug and after reporting it,it was fixed.

DeletedUser6965

yes it is a bug. specially with these military quests.
normally they should change into the other loop-quests, after aborting them ;) But they do not.

To solve this on ur own u need at least 3 units of one unit which is demanded

DeletedUser

It's actually not a bug.
Some quests have pre-quests before the player is eligible to progress and unlock further quests.
If you are aborting every quest, at some point you will not be eligible for any further quests, so the quests that unlock follow up chains are looped until you complete them.
After that you'll probably have unlocked a new series of quests and can continue.

So byeordie was right.

Additionally, afterwards, if you've reached the end of all the quests, then your quests will continue to loop.
This is also not a bug, but intentional.

This is not a bug.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6965

sry lodroth, but u are not quite right.

u reach always the loop-quests after aborting/completing all quest to ur current stage. And yes it is not a bug, that u get the loop quests. But it is a bug, that u get only one(in this case two) of the loop-quest again and again, even if u abort it (if u have only one quest-giver which gives u loop-quests).
This bug only appears with these military quests some time. So this is a bug, trust me, I experienced it many times and made thousands of loop-quests in every age.

DeletedUser7719

So you are saying two are loop-quests... If you keep on aborting loop-quests they will loop. So are you trying to say that the fact that there are only 2 quests in the loop, it makes it a bug?

DeletedUser

As loop-quests are quests that are reset, it also resets their corresponding chains, thus needing the initial quest to unlock them again.
Completing the quest should allow normal continuation.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.