• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Repair conflict between GE and Events

DeletedUser110783

It is getting to the point with the snowballing effect of Events that it is getting impossible to participate in both GE and Events. In the last couple weeks there has been 2 unavoidable "Research Technology" in 2 consecutive events with another event following May Day which may have the requirement as well. In order to participate in Events with all these Research Technologies you have to leave many Research Tree skills incomplete so that you can participate in the events. Problem with that being, in order to participate and be competitive in GE there are Military skills that are at the end of each Age/Era that if not acquired will prevent you from being competitive in GE.
This May Day Event is the first event since I started playing just over a year ago that I have a city that can't participate without being pushed into a new age/era when it has been in it's current age/era for approximately a month and another world that can only complete the first section and can't participate in the bonus section. For the players that like to participate in all aspects of the game this is becoming unfair/impossible to accomplish with all the Research Technologies that are unavoidable in the events. With this being the case, I believe that something needs to be altered so that players can be competitive in GE and also have the ability to acquire buildings/prizes that are only available by completing Events.