• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Renovate all Kit

JonyMielony

Private
Just like the title states, a renovation kit that renovates all buildings in your city to the current era, just like the mass self aid kit aids all buildings in your city. I want to age up but i want to have all my buildings at the current era, and i counted i have at least 50+ buildings that need renovation, but i only have like 30 renos/one ups, and now i have to wait to obtain so many kits for every single era i will move to, and the amount of buildings i have will just go up. But with a "renovate all kit" i could even jump 2 eras at a time without having to worry about collecting all those one ups

Forwandert

Major-General
This is just a normal problem/consideration for moving up eras for many years and would hugely change the way the game works.

A huge 'quick fix' for the sake of 16 extra battles/negs is not even a challenge.

Emberguard

Legend
A Reno All Kit would be a major game changer. It would arguably be more valuable than a fully upgraded Event building.

If this did become a thing it'd need to be incredibly rare but still obtainable Free to Play.

Knight of ICE

What if you do not want to renovate all buildings?

BTW it helps if you read how to propose an idea.

What if you do not want to renovate all buildings?
My first thought exactly :) But just don't use the Reno All kit then.

Really a bad idea, though, in my opinion. A major game changer, as it's already been said, that would make it too easy to age up buildings. Totally Do Not Suggest also, I guess.

Knight of ICE

My first thought exactly :) But just don't use the Reno All kit then.

That means I will have won a very rare item that I have no use for. Shouldn't something very rare be beneficial for all?

Something else, is it fair that a very rare item will have a different value for different players? It has way more value for a player with 50+ buildings than a player with 5 buildings.

I wouldn't be rare if it's a GE4 reward as suggested. After a couple of GE rounds you would have enough Reno All's to age up everything to the highest era. Currently we have 20 eras, so you'd only need 20 Reno All's. Excess Reno All's would be AD fodder. The old Reno kit and the One Up kit would be obsolete, of course.

Last edited:

Burpo

Sergeant
nope, not for me I have event buildings spread across era's for a reason
Of course! You want to be able to harvest goods across multiple ages.
This would be a better idea if you could buy it for real money only.

Maybe a better suggestion would be a 'reverse' renovation kit - or perhaps a one down kit.

Emberguard

Legend
I wouldn't be rare if it's a GE4 reward as suggested. After a couple of GE rounds you would have enough Reno All's to age up everything to the highest era. Currently we have 20 eras, so you'd only need 20 Reno All's. Excess Reno All's would be AD fodder. The old Reno kit and the One Up kit would be obsolete, of course.
Precisely why it’d need to only be obtainable once per world