• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Removing chat tab from battle grid

DeletedUser112572

I am having an issue with the battle grid.. on the top right hand corner box, the chat tab covers 3/4 of the surface of this box and during battles the enemy Artillery nearly always retreats to this box under the chat tab , I am finding it hard to eliminate this enemy piece a lot of times or it may take a good few tries to actually destroy it which can cause me to loose troops or artillery . Is there a way you can remove chat tab from the battle grid (top Right hand grid box)or move chat tab beside Coins / Supplies / medals / diamond list so it won't interfere with the battle grid!

DeletedUser

Speaking of chat.
Sometimes suddenly chat disappears when on the GvG maps.
This is typically unhandy if we can’t receive directions.

DeletedUser112572

Close the chat.
I am not talking about the chat box opened, I am referring to the actually tab which is not removable, view battle grid and look carefully at top right-hand corner and you will see the chat tab curved shape icon! like I said it causes interference with Artillery machines when they hide up in that grid box.

Agent327

Overlord
I am not talking about the chat box opened, I am referring to the actually tab which is not removable, view battle grid and look carefully at top right-hand corner and you will see the chat tab curved shape icon! like I said it causes interference with Artillery machines when they hide up in that grid box.

Not for me. I have a clear view, so I suggest you give more info on your situation.

DeletedUser112572

I play on PC, maybe you view on Iphone or tablet and the set up is different?

DeletedUser113901

Zoom out a bit in your browser. I use 67% for most actions, 80 or 90% for chat.