• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Removed Missile Artilleries Reappear in battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser14394
  • Start date

DeletedUser14394

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m
  • Overview of the bug: Removed Missile Artilleries Reappear in Battle Screen (Graphical Bug)
  • Screenshots: I've the attached the Screenshots Step by step

You can see that there's no Missile artillery in the bottom Army Tooltip
    1.jpg

After my refresh, it just reappeared in bottom Army Toottip
    2.jpg

After few moves, it's removed from bottom Army Tooltip
    3.jpg

This is the screenie before I finish up the enemy, No Missile in bottom Army tooltip, but it's present in Battle map
    6.jpg

Battle Result
    7.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Just now found that if you instantly close your tab and reopening it and clicking on Continue combat will make the Glitch to appear. Do note that Refreshing will not help you.. And you should be at 75% of battle to make this happen i.e., when you click on Continue combat, the battle should not replayed from the very start. When you click on Continue combat, it should display where you left instantly along with that removed Missile Artillery
  • Urgency: Medium (Maybe High at Crucial Situations)
  • Preventative Actions: :confused:
  • Summary: I've attacked my neighbour with 1 Copter + 1 Missile + 6 roghues. I've been doing my battle, I attacked the enemy using the Missile Artillery and it's removed from battle after its turn. Before I finish my battle, I got an important call, So I just closed the tab and went. After opening my game, I clicked on Continue combat and found that Missile Artillery is still in my side.

I thought maybe I only moved it and didn't attacked using it coz of my urjency. But later I found that it was an graphical Glitch after its turn. coz it never had a turn and its icon is removed from bottom army tooltip after its turn (coz I already used it before I attend my call) but still the Missile artillery is present in the battle map. So I just refreshed again and the issue follows. Neither the enemy attacks it, nor I can attack using it coz its turn is already over and removed from battle.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Not yet Reported
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes, I had this issue too and reported it on 17th Oct using the screenshot below:

crap.jpg

DeletedUser14394

Yes, I had this issue too and reported it on 17th Oct

LoL.. Looks like you found this way longg back, but when I searched on forum using "Missile Artillery" as keyword, nothing shows up.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Ah..I reported it internally to moderators at that time :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser97349

I've yet to be able to reproduce this issue, has anyone else experienced it, or have either of you since?