• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Remove that annoying ball

Agent327

Overlord
Proposal: At every event we have this big annoying arrow, or ball this time, that keeps bouncing in the top left corner. There is no reason for it. We know where to go. Once you have opened the event window it should disappear for good.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No. It is the first time a ball is used. There might be something similar, but if there is, it did not catch on.

Reason: When you open the event window the arrow/ball disappears. Next time you log in it is there again. It only really disappears after you spent some of the event currency.

Details:That arrow/ball should disappear after you opened the event window and not come back anymore. In doing so you have already shown you understand where you have to go. There is no need to keep reminding you. I am not planning to spend any of the event currency soon, so I will be looking at that ball for the next weeks. There absolutely is no sane reason for that and it is rather annoying.

Visual Aids: Hard to show something when it is gone.

Balance: Not relevant

Abuse Prevention: No abuse

Summary: Get rid of that ball/arrow after opening the event window once.

rjs66

Lieutenant
this idea has been put forward on several events (big bouncing icons in top left of screen) and has always been totally ignored by Inno
in 28 days it will go away by itself

Agent327

Overlord
I am sure it has, so no better way to finally get them to notice it is to bring it up every event.

Btw, this event lasts more than 28 days, so does it still go away after 28 days?

rjs66

Lieutenant
there are 28 days left to run - open the quest and see for yourself

was just pointing out that Inno have no interest in "fixing" this , much the same as the GvG problems, it's not a priority for them and this is just a minor niggle rather than a game changer

Ceban

Brigadier-General
why to remove it, at least i am watching it bouncing while i wait to enter in gvg sector, so its good up there as distraction for lags.

Agent327

Overlord
there are 28 days left to run - open the quest and see for yourself

That ball is there at the start of the event, so it is annoying longer than just 28 days and next event there will be something else that bounces 30+ days.

was just pointing out that Inno have no interest in "fixing" this , much the same as the GvG problems, it's not a priority for them and this is just a minor niggle rather than a game changer

True, but there is one every event, so maybe they are willing to look at it. After all they can make that arrow in the tutorial go away, so it can not be that hard.

DeletedUser113110

There is no ball in my city... I never have spent any of my 125 diamonds on the drinks, so, no idea what are you talking about...

Agent327

Overlord
There is no ball in my city... I never have spent any of my 125 diamonds on the drinks, so, no idea what are you talking about...

As long as you do not spend your first energydrinks on a player there will be a big bouncing ball in your city. It has nothing to do with diamonds.

Andrew420

Major
-1 players complain about this every event
As long as you do not spend your first energydrinks on a player there will be a big bouncing ball in your city.
When the solution is as simple as spending a few drinks to remove the bouncing ball I highly doubt the devs will waste any time on this idea
If you cant handle the bouncing ball on your screen than just spend some drinks
That ball is there at the start of the event, so it is annoying longer than just 28 days
Only if you don't spend any drinks for whole event and I doubt the majority of players will save all energydrinks for last day

Agent327

Overlord
-1 players complain about this every event

That is a great reason something should be done with it.

When the solution is as simple as spending a few drinks to remove the bouncing ball I highly doubt the devs will waste any time on this idea. If you cant handle the bouncing ball on your screen than just spend some drinks

Totally stupid solution. That is not spending drinks, it is wasting drinks.

Only if you don't spend any drinks for whole event and I doubt the majority of players will save all energydrinks for last day

I think smart players will save as long as possible to get a better chance at the prizes they want and also in the hope that Inno ha made some changes and there will be upgrades after all, but those are smart players.