• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Remove Great Buildings from your donations list via your Town Hall

DeletedUser5180

Proposal

Are you tired of trawling through page after page of Great Buildings you have donated to. Especially if you are in a few gb clubs and daily swaps as well, you could be donating to many many gbs in a week. Some of those may be one off donations to help a player or many be to a player who suddenly leaves the gb club (or swaps gb), leaves your guild or leaves the game. there could be many reasons why you no longer donate to a players gb and if it does not level up then there it is stuck on your list for eternity.

Annoying, and with a click of the mouse it could be gone forever.!

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I have seen a filters idea but not a removal idea

Reason

It will allow a player at the click of a button (well actually 2 clicks as a conformation window would appear) to remove those gbs from their list

Details

toggle great buildings page off.jpg

the image above is the existing list with a shrunken visit button allowing an extra button to remove a gb from the list. clicking on it would bring up a confirmation pop up....image shown below.

Delete GB y or n.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention

none whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97579

Hi,

This has been suggested before .... but I can't find that thread now :( That one had their icon changing to a red x when you hovered over it.

Either way, I upvoted the last one and I'll give a +1 to this.

There are several entries on mine where the person has since disconnected the GB (but the city still exists). No way to 'contribute' to clear it off - being able to remove it myself would be useful. They could be put back onto your list the next time you make a donation to it.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I can't say I've ever been bothered by it. It's a fairly benign and unobtrusive system as it is and as such I don't think it warrants development man hours to tinker with it. -1

DeletedUser5180

i did think there was a proposal for this before but couldn't find it :mad: