• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reminder for diamonding units back to health

DeletedUser114598

How about a function to select certain units for a reminder to heal should they die during battle. This would be particularly useful for players lucky enough to have advance era troops. I know a lot of players (including myself) accidentally forget to heal units during races in either gvg or gbg. Most of the time this can be resolved through support but i feel a reminder function would alleviate the stress from both players and support.

DeletedUser114598

Why not give the option though Agent? There are like i said many players who have had similar experiences. I am not the first to contact support regarding this and i'm sure i won't be the last. The option is already given to spend diamonds i'm merely suggesting selecting troops for a reminder so they would not be missed.

DeletedUser

Why not give the option though Agent? There are like i said many players who have had similar experiences. I am not the first to contact support regarding this and i'm sure i won't be the last. The option is already given to spend diamonds i'm merely suggesting selecting troops for a reminder so they would not be missed.
its not gonna happen, don't try to convince agent, he is reading the rules section in his free time

DeletedUser

Thankfully Agent doesn't work for support. Neither does he seem to have any valid reason as to why this shouldn't be an option.
it could be profitable for INNO but if they add one, you should have an option in your Settings On/Off because imagine it popping on GBG when racing Sectors ...

DeletedUser114598

this is exactly when it's needed the most as you're more likely to be in a clicking frenzy - but perhaps an auto revive option would be better than a reminder

Agent327

Overlord
Thankfully Agent doesn't work for support. Neither does he seem to have any valid reason as to why this shouldn't be an option.

Beauty of it is that I do not even need a valid reason, cause it is going nowhere anyhow.

You create your own problem. Totally ridiculous you want Inno to fix it. If you are in a clicking frenzy, don't use units you can not afford to lose. Problem solved.

DeletedUser114598

the thing is i can afford to loose them and that is the whole premise of this conversation is it not?

DeletedUser114598

being able to do something and actually doing it are different things as many will tell you, which brings us back to the start. it is an idea, weather or not it goes anywhere is another thing but i am putting it out there regardless, i'm still yet to hear any good reason from you as to why it shouldn't be an option seeing as it would both help Inno generate revenue and players keep hold of prized units. we have warnings in game about spending fp/diamonds/trade coins already, i do not see how having an auto revive option or reminder for a selected unit would be any different to any of these.

DeletedUser653

GreatSh1neon Great idea dude, as pretty sure INNO will love any idea which increases diamond spend. However you need to document the idea better as per the formal ideas thread and make sure what ever the solution you propose it does not slow down any fight with extra clicks.

legend9182

Major-General
And remember first rule of this forum
Ignore @Agent327 because he has left the game. Now just want to make game difficult for everyone. He has only 1 work which is to oppose every idea which comes to this forum.
So morale of the story is 'ignore @Agent327'

DeletedUser653

Agent once posted he does not play FoE at all and can understand the game well enough to comment on it without playing it, maybe search all his 2 billion old posts :lol: and find it!

Agent327

Overlord
Agent once posted he does not play FoE at all and can understand the game well enough to comment on it without playing it, maybe search all his 2 billion old posts :lol: and find it!

No need to. I never posted that. Someone else did and I confirmed it.