• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

relationship building

DeletedUser106484

My current rank in the game is 4418. Of course this constantly changes, but not by much.
Here's what I'm going to do: Pick 10 random numbers between 4000 and 5000 and use them to look up players with those numbers as ranks. They won't differ from my own rank by much. Then I can study the cities of these 10 players and get ideas about how the best cities are laid out. Those players that I am particularly impressed by, I'll drop a message and introduce myself, maybe even make them my friends. This is the only way I can think of to seek out potential allies.
This is all in addition to my neighbors and guild mates. By the way, my guild is Football Lovers, a fine bunch of people.
So that's the plan. Keep watching this thread for stories of how I will make out.
RubenGlueck