• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Refresh Issues Collection Thread]

DeletedUser

Summary: my dead units didn't disappear in barracks.

As explained here by Flur3x, http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?78-Faster-fights there is a way to end fights instantly.

Just click on ">>>" and then in the upper right corner on close (X). The battle is instant finished. But it was lucky random, to find this out ... ^^"

I did that. It worked great, but there was a bug after that. Firstly, i didn't have the battle report (not sure if it's a bug, though), but the actual bug is that my dead units didn't disappear in barracks. As shown here:
deadButAlive.jpg

Though, a refresh fix the issue, but it shouldn't be required.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The message button stay turned on

Summary: New message notification doesnt stop flashing after messages have been read

Hello!

If I become a message, the message button (in the left bottom corner) turn on. But if I see my message, this button stay in 'turned on' status.

DeletedUser

Summary: Points dont update

Hello, i'm not sure if thats a bug, but i still have got 0 points, although i'm now playing for 1 hour, and did some quests. Have I done something wrong?

DeletedUser

Yeah points aren't updated in real time. The client loads the static value of your points at the time that you entered the game.

If you want to see your updated points, you will either have to refresh or login and out.

DeletedUser

well, that flashing message icon issue has not been resolved... at least not for me.
Today I received my 1st message. Replied and deleted this conversation as it was over. Now every time I log in or refresh the message center icon flashes signaling I have new message. When I open the message window nothing's there. Tried Firefox and Chrome (latest versions) same symptom. However once I open the message center and close it the issue disappers (meaning icon is no longer flashing) until I open map or research. Then when I come back to my city view I see message center icon flashing again.

DeletedUser

Bug : Questupdate only on continentmap

Summary: Quest rewards dont update.

And another one ...
You get from your advisors the quest to discover a region XYZ for some amount of money / goods.
Now you go to the continentalmap and send out some troops to get this discovery (last one of me Badakus took 3 hours) but the releated quest will only update/finish when you return to the continentalmap ..

When you remain on your villagemap after the discovery you get no update.

Greetings
Funonline

DeletedUser

Event history make unusable Goat farm

Summary: Event popup doesnt disappear

If i click on my Goat farm (or Fruit farm, or Goods building too), and coming up the Event history window, and i clink on the visit button, then i visit my neighbor. But the Goat farm window stay on the screen. This is a first problem, in my opinion.
After that, if i click one of the Goat farm's times (5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, etc.), then the Goat farm window will be closed. But happened nothing in my Goat farm.
After that, if i go back to my city, then my Goat farm will be unusable! I can't click on it, nothing happened. Just the relog help on this issue. Maybe other problem is possible of this too, i could not test it jet.

DeletedUser

Summary: Moving buildings has an issue

Very little refreshing problem

If i move any building, but I do not do it, but i click on the cancel button, then this building go back to the original place. But this building stay highlighted, and if i point an other building, that seems to be, that the focus is on two building. The moved stone cirle's highlight vanished if i point again on it.
This is possible with all buildings.

1 Stone circle highlighted:
stoncirc1.jpg

2 Stone circle highlighted:
stoncirc2.jpg

3 Stone circle highlighted:
stoncirc3.jpg

DeletedUser211

Incorrect gold amount

Summary: Coins and supplies dont update

Top right corner shows 673 while my quest only 643 shows
*refreshing the page does solve the problem*

picture4.jpg

DeletedUser211

building is not building

Summary: Countdown timer of construction doesn't resume after reconnecting a building to streets.

I just build a dye works, but while it was still construction i moved several buildings in my city. During the process the dye works was not connected to a road for a few minutes. Now when I attach it to a road again, it will not continue building. It is stuck at 24m59.
( i can post a screenshot, but that would be pointless, since the timer never counts down on a screenshot)

edit
*a refresh solved this problem. Timer is at 1m48 now*

DeletedUser

Attacking/supporting timer glitch(client side)

Summary: Attack timer shows wrong numbers

Hey, when i'm online(collecting gold and producing goods) without refreshing the page it will show that i can attack other players(at the bottom).
When i click the player, the support button isn't highlighted.
Now if i refresh the page it says i have x time before the next action.

Simply taken for some reason the timer gets glitched(client side).
Refresh fixes it but it keeps getting glitched again.

It only happens when there is 3h>x seconds before i can attack the player(s)

I am using firefox 11.0

DeletedUser242

Same here. It shows the button as if I could attack that player, so I click on it and get one of those internal errors. When the page has reloaded I can see that I still have to wait some hours to attack that player.

DeletedUser459

Just a little something I noticed

Summary: Ranking mixed up sometimes.

The bottom bar (whatever its called, where it has the other players) If you click on the button to go all the way to the lowest rank, you will see some players that are ranked #1 but they are inbetween 75 and 77 (for example). Going back towards the top ranks with the middle one (where it shows the next 6 players), you will see random players ranked #1. I only noticed this after going back to support other players.

DeletedUser462

when mu goods buildings finish production, i have to refresh the browser for them to appear in my inventory...

DeletedUser

when mu goods buildings finish production, i have to refresh the browser for them to appear in my inventory...

Same for me, I logout and back in after every production haul to make sure the counts are accurate. I first noticed this issue with my Jewelry production I can't say that prior to that time that I noticed a problem, as I recall wood, stone, wine production didn't have that issue, but jewelery does for sure. I haven't taken the chance of going two production cycles to see if when I logout I am credited with +2 or whether it would only be +1.